This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Well thats for sure. Get some good deals on there for sure.
    If you don't mind me asking, what Honda forum on you are. I wanna get away from HT, and Team-Integra is such a small community.

@Effin' Euro thats just embarrassing.
    A forum community dedicated to Honda and Acura owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, concepts, reviews, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

theres not much tech info going on over there. its a long story involving politics, but its mostly an OT free for all there now
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My KW distributor just got back to me. looks like they dont make anything for the e30.

Comment

• anyway I had a good laugh after reading that thread

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        My KW distributor just got back to me. looks like they dont make anything for the e30.
        what do you drive? e30?

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
          anyway I had a good laugh after reading that thread

what do you drive? e30?
          yea, one of my cars is an e30. 1990 BMW 235i

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            yea, one of my cars is an e30. 1990 BMW 235i
            post some pics on the e30 thread

Comment

post some pics on the e30 thread
              theyre are somewhere in that thread lol. its a stock white e30 coupe. awesome shape

Comment

• 235i?

the ever elusive 2 series...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                  235i?

the ever elusive 2 series...
                  yep, i think i have the only one in the states (insert smiley here, i dont know any of them from this forum hahaha)

Comment

theyre are somewhere in that thread lol. its a stock white e30 coupe. awesome shape
                    ah, i remember now looks good

Comment

ah, i remember now looks good
                      ive got money burning a whole in my bank acct that i wanna spend on this car. so far everything has given me bad answers lol. oh wells

Comment

ive got money burning a whole in my bank acct that i wanna spend on this car. so far everything has given me bad answers lol. oh wells
                        don't need much money to make a cool e30: a low suspension (or chop two rings of the stock one) and some nice rims (borbet type A) there you go a stance e30

Comment

don't need much money to make a cool e30: a low suspension (or chop two rings of the stock one) and some nice rims (borbet type A) there you go a stance e30
                          lol i know. i made sure to do plenty of research about the suspension before i go a head. I work in the performance industry so im used to dumb asses just diving in over their heads. I'll probably order the GC setup in the next day or so. then i need to figure out wtf im doing for wheel. I got a price from Work about a custom made set of Meister S1 2P. but thats a little rich for my blood. time to either buy some used wheels or admit defeat and use spacers (which i was hoping a wouldnt have to)

Comment

lol i know. i made sure to do plenty of research about the suspension before i go a head. I work in the performance industry so im used to dumb asses just diving in over their heads. I'll probably order the GC setup in the next day or so. then i need to figure out wtf im doing for wheel. I got a price from Work about a custom made set of Meister S1 2P. but thats a little rich for my blood. time to either buy some used wheels or admit defeat and use spacers (which i was hoping a wouldnt have to)
                            i wouldn't go with Meister S1 2P. Borbet type A or BBS RS are the way to go, in my opinion they are the best wheels for the e30. not everybody has money to spend on a new set of wheels.
                            in the end it's your money and your decision

Comment

i wouldn't go with Meister S1 2P. Borbet type A or BBS RS are the way to go, in my opinion they are the best wheels for the e30. not everybody has money to spend on a new set of wheels.
                              in the end it's your money and your decision
                              ive been looking at the type A lately. The RS are always a possibility if a decent set turns up

Comment

• Following in his Dad's footsteps that for sure. This is dope, considering how old he is. http://vimeo.com/10083901
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X