No announcement yet.

Primered Lady (CB7) Picture Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Is pretty bunched up, I didn't feel like de-looming it all the way so I just de-loomed it to the part where it all became one. It doesn't look as bad as it does in the pictures, if I feel like it I'll fix it to the point where you can not see any of it. But it works for me for right now.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Damn, my engine bay/car is dirty!

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Dirty bay!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

thanks for the pics! Mine is the same way, But I bolted the injector box to that hole on the right on the strut tower. Seems to cover it pretty well. Mine is also a 5 spd so the clutch reservoir helps hide it some.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

save the SOHC! Keep workin on that bay! Single cams look so clean when tucked. I've wanted a CB7 for a while, it's probably my favorite gen accord. Tough to find a clean one in New England though

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Dirty bay!!

Originally posted by LethalEthan View Post
              thanks for the pics! Mine is the same way, But I bolted the injector box to that hole on the right on the strut tower. Seems to cover it pretty well. Mine is also a 5 spd so the clutch reservoir helps hide it some.
              No prob! Yeah I seen one guy do what I did (injector box) and I liked it so I bolted it to the clutch mc spot. But yours looks great, I love the outcome of it.

Originally posted by tstacks View Post
              save the SOHC! Keep workin on that bay! Single cams look so clean when tucked. I've wanted a CB7 for a while, it's probably my favorite gen accord. Tough to find a clean one in New England though
              SOHC FTW! I wish it made more power though. But yes CB7's are an awesome gen! I love 3rd gens too but they are so hard to find and a clean one at that. But I know the feeling, finding a clean CB here in WI is a bitch!

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Well today I was bored and put Acura Legend yellow fog light capsules in my high beams.

I had them sitting in my room for months not knowing what to do with them. I love the turn out!

The bulbs are clear, they are not yellow.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I'll have to send this thread to my brother, he loves CB7s. Good progress!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                  And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

harbor freight spray guns arent bad, and neither is a home paint job, i rushed mine and messed it up, but just figure out how much you need to thin it and then take your time, i like your car, but like everyone else is saying the primer takes away from it

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                      I'll have to send this thread to my brother, he loves CB7s. Good progress!
                      Thank you

Originally posted by tricha02 View Post
                      harbor freight spray guns arent bad, and neither is a home paint job, i rushed mine and messed it up, but just figure out how much you need to thin it and then take your time, i like your car, but like everyone else is saying the primer takes away from it
                      Yeah I really need to paint it, it would look much better with a nice coat on her. Also needs some good body work on the quarters. But eventually it will be nice and clean. Thanks man.

Oh and P.S. your sig is creepy and fuck.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

O word up on the creepy sig!!!

i <3 the legend bulb swap.. How hard was it? where there any filling needed on the locking tabs?

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                          needs some good body work on the quarters. But eventually it will be nice and clean. Thanks man.

Oh and P.S. your sig is creepy and fuck.
                          i **** body work, but i guess it has to be done pre paint good luck mang

i <3 the legend bulb swap.. How hard was it? where there any filling needed on the locking tabs?
                          ye ye, creepy sig status, and i love the lights too, i feel like i always wanna go back on every comment i make and be like oh and i like that and that and that too

Comment

Yeah the Capsules are awesome, I just needed to open the head light up and I screwed the cap in the, There were two holes for screws on the caps and I used them. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they don't care to not have functioning high beams. I want to just buy some 55w or 35w 3000K HIDs for the high beams with an aux harness. I also want to replace my 6000k lows with 5000k's and a projector retrofit. I'm so sick of the lows not being as good as they could be.
                            Originally posted by tricha02 View Post
                            i **** body work, but i guess it has to be done pre paint good luck mang

ye ye, creepy sig status, and i love the lights too, i feel like i always wanna go back on every comment i make and be like oh and i like that and that and that too
                            Yeah body work is a bitch but it's worth it if you take your time. But I'm the same way with wanting to go back and comment on more stuff lol.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Yeah, i never really used my highs only to look cool lol Most of the time my beam was in the trees anyway

Comment

To many "cool" stickers, otherwise I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X