This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Still would fuck with the rates, and even settling.
    Good to know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I mean like flatten the edge of it, cut spring, then take to a belt sander or something and flatten that shit down, it obviously can be done because you buy em that way. It wouldn't be a huge flat edge, but it's flatter than just a normal cut.

Also, heated springs fuck your spring rates, and is the worst possible thing you could do, ride on cut springs > ride on heated springs. Its also nearly impossible to get an even drop.
      Word yeah that'd probably work. From my experience that would be a huge pain though considering how hard springs are. I've only cut springs one time and it was on my y33. We left the springs on the coils on the car lol we tried grinding the edges flat but it wasnt gonna happen. if you knew y33s you'd know removing the coilover is a fucking huge pain in the dick lol
      Originally posted by Krank View Post
      Well modifying your spring in any sense messes with it some how.
      wrong. How does cutting a linear spring mess with it besides for the obvious of losing the flat seating and shortening it

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• damn RT is slower then a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Did somebody break a håterade main in MBWorld?

Some guy came into there, made a post about how our tune blew up his C63 AMG. Gave no details, just talked endless shit. Now it's a 5 pages long and over 1k views. Page 5 on Google and climbing...

Problem with that is, we know how many C63s in the US have our tunes currently. We talked to both of them, and their cars are doing great. It was obviously not a long list before we realized that the OP is a total nutjorb.

Some people. Ugh.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• That's annoying, can't have the thread removed?

Comment

• Just read all of that. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Did somebody break a håterade main in MBWorld?

Some guy came into there, made a post about how our tune blew up his C63 AMG. Gave no details, just talked endless shit. Now it's a 5 pages long and over 1k views. Page 5 on Google and climbing...

Problem with that is, we know how many C63s in the US have our tunes currently. We talked to both of them, and their cars are doing great. It was obviously not a long list before we realized that the OP is a total nutjorb.

Some people. Ugh.
                with that info, it definitely sounds like a disinfo agent.
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Smoked a deer with my S13 last night. split it in half. no damage to the car.LOL
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Gross.

Comment

• Im just surprised I dont have any damage.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• O_O

That explains the helicopter I hear around my area.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Did somebody break a håterade main in MBWorld?

Some people. Ugh.
                          That shit is fucked. FMU's professionalism and the way you've handled the matter is highly respectable though. People will definitely take note of that. I wouldn't worry about it. It is quite apparent what is going on here and anyone who is not a dumbass will see how bunk this is. Just keep doing what you're doing.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• bunch o' hacks. you see that POS white miata they built?? <3
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              http://www.mercurynews.com/san-jose-...ds/ci_19044864

O_O

That explains the helicopter I hear around my area.
                              Been following that story all morning

Comment

• Watch it. Thats kelly's new bff

Comment

Working...
                                X