This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    I'd like them to be 17x10 front and 17x11 rear in future. Thats if i dont sell them. I mean.... i can sell these and buy something someone else already widened for cheaper than it would cost me to build these. lol
    I'm in the same boat. But then I remember how fucking awesome 18'' slants are gonna look and say oh well

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Can make some good money selling your body by the hour on craigslist.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
      Damn. 7k. Where do I insert my credit card lol. What a fucking waste
      Exactly. Might as well fly to Europe buy a 2.5 and ship the good stuff back.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Hey spencer... fuck you. <3
      I've been on a make fun of Josh binge. I'll stop.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Ele guys, ele.
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• too many drifter friends, i want to drift... must surpress urge
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup gentleman?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• hese Mazdaspeed guys are really hard headed and not accepting to new knowledge that would get them out of the dark ages. Dumbassses

Comment

• /random Tyler The Creator VS Hopsin. Discuss!
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                  /random Tyler The Creator VS Hopsin. Discuss!
                  Eyedea > all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    /random Tyler The Creator VS Hopsin. Discuss!
                    I dont like Tyler the kid is distrubing, His music videos are just idk the word but WTF??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      hese Mazdaspeed guys are really hard headed and not accepting to new knowledge that would get them out of the dark ages. Dumbassses
                      from the mazdaspeedforums.org? yeah they are all pretty much tools
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Five albums a hundred songs and you aint got no fuckin yeezy?!

Directed By Wolf HaleyFilmed By Luis Perez Produced Tara RazaviThe OF Tape Vol. 2 Out Now!!!http://smarturl.it/oftapevol2For US, Canada, and UK tour dates an...
                        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          Well that's given, they bought Mazdas.

Just kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post

Just kidding.
                            tell me about it every 22nd of the month i **** mine with a passion

Comment

Yeah I joined and have caused a bit of a stir bringing in my new ideas. Like when gunpowder was invented everyone thought it was black magik. I will be burned at the stake for it

Originally posted by Spencer View Post

Just kidding.
                              , I see that jk in there

Comment

tell me about it every 22nd of the month i **** mine with a passion
                                Paying a car you can drive

Comment

Working...
                                X