This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yee.
    Pictures never do justice when it comes to lowz.
    My buddy June's car.
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Goddamn thats fucking badass. I'd be afraid to rip off those sides and rear more than anything hahaha
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Didn't that car have RPF1's?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/aeea00c9-7c2a-4738.jpg[/IG]

Zayan, god damn. you guys are just trashing your cars hahaha

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Goddamn thats fucking badass. I'd be afraid to rip off those sides and rear more than anything hahaha
            yeah it was undriveable at one point lol

Yeah the thing is that the sides don't hang too much lower than the underbody.
            IS300s have a low slung undercarriage.

But yeah my buddy shavi's front lip is lower than ever now

and as everyone has seen...new friend angelo's 350z is lower than ever as usual
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• LA and your glass roads, wait till i get there.

Comment

• Jaze serious question, the welder fucked up the rear top mounts and I could only use 2 of 3 studs in the rear on both sides. I'll be fine right? It's not like I'm gonna be fucking jumping the car or some shit lol
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I've always liked seeing pictures of the mazda 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    LA and your glass roads, wait till i get there.
                    When are u headed?
                    I want an east coaster to truly experience LA area roads.
                    But if you're in Irvine/Newport Coast yes the roads are glass.
                    Otherwise 'tis the same as everywhere else in the states.
                    Sans florida.
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Jaze serious question, the welder fucked up the rear top mounts and I could only use 2 of 3 studs in the rear on both sides. I'll be fine right? It's not like I'm gonna be fucking jumping the car or some shit lol
                      you should be fine, but you could do damage long term like crack the top mount or strut tower.

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                      When are u headed?
                      I want an east coaster to truly experience LA area roads.
                      But if you're in Irvine/Newport Coast yes the roads are glass.
                      Otherwise 'tis the same as everywhere else in the states.
                      Sans florida.
                      as low as i drive in NYC, i'm cutting up my wheel wells when i get to cali.

Im hoping in like 2 years, unless something falls out of the sky for me over here.
                      Last edited by Jesus Christ; 04-06-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

you should be fine, but you could do damage long term like crack the top mount or strut tower.

if i drive as low as i do in NYC, i'm cutting up my wheel wells when i get to cali.

Im hoping in like 2 years, unless something falls out of the sky for me over here.
                        I'll keep check on them. I had to cut into the strut towers today, its sketchy but I had too, the bags fit just right but then the fucking fittings wouldn't fit in the strut towers. So cut out 2''x2'' squares and screwed them onto the bag from inside the trunk.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

if i drive as low as i do in NYC, i'm cutting up my wheel wells when i get to cali.

Do it! Tuck the underbody and dig your rocker panels into the ground while you are at it.
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                            Do it! Tuck the underbody and dig your rocker panels into the ground while you are at it.
                            and once he drags those down to where he has clearance he should lower it back down again, and keep repeating the process

Comment

I'll keep check on them. I had to cut into the strut towers today, its sketchy but I had too, the bags fit just right but then the fucking fittings wouldn't fit in the strut towers. So cut out 2''x2'' squares and screwed them onto the bag from inside the trunk.
                              Thats pretty sketch man, it will be ok but jesus man

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                              one of the dudes that bought Broadways for his e36 is grinding his frame rails down, raising his subframe and radiusing his rear quarters. crazy shit.

Comment

LA and your glass roads, wait till i get there.
                                LOL not quite bud

Comment

Working...
                                X