This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I keep having thoughts about really quitting this whole car thing as a whole for a while. I'm getting really tired of the drama and bullshit that keeps popping up. And I've begun to really realize that there is so much cooler stuff I could have/be doing with the money I spend on my car. Maybe I need to get a job or something and have more money, but fuck it'd be nice to have a conversation with people about something other than cars. Idk I'm just bitching...
    Awful timing on my joke... But seriously, Kielan I'd say do it. As much as I want a sick car, I'm very content not pouring all I have into the Corrado. Not worrying about being broke and being able to spend money on other things you want is great.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      coming back to NE?

sounds boring
      probably. You guys will know for sure in the next week or so
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Damn dude... you need to get outta there quick.
        out of my life? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          "Youll do 12-15k a month in labor at 40%. then 2% of the total shop income (est $50k a month). easily"
          thats fucked cause you literally moved across the county. you should jack off on their face. PNW is no place to be making $30k by yourself...
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            That sucks man... Fuck them, do you. (I heard a real black person say that once, not Kelly )

Comment

• Yeah I'm just over it, not saying that a lot of the people I have met aren't awesome, but fuck having friends who aren't all about cars is so nice. And being able to just have a conversation that doesn't involve "I want to do this to my car" is fucking awesome. Idk I guess I'm realizing that there is more to life than cars and the stupid shit that goes with them.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                thats fucked cause you literally moved across the county. you should jack off on their face. PNW is no place to be making $30k by yourself...
                yea. they are well aware of my anger. on a daily basis I tell the boss to not be a faggot and "if you keep giving me shit, i'll pack my stuff and leave right now. this job doesnt mean shit to me, its only a paycheck. and a shitty one"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Awful timing on my joke... But seriously, Kielan I'd say do it. As much as I want a sick car, I'm very content not pouring all I have into the Corrado. Not worrying about being broke and being able to spend money on other things you want is great.
                  If I hadn't spend as much money has I have on the 240 I would have just bought a more expensive car.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

out of my life? lol
                    Ha, I meant your location since that's what's been making you drink more.

You're already a dick Dave, there's no need to add alcohol to that!

Comment

Yeah I'm just over it, not saying that a lot of the people I have met aren't awesome, but fuck having friends who aren't all about cars is so nice. And being able to just have a conversation that doesn't involve "I want to do this to my car" is fucking awesome. Idk I guess I'm realizing that there is more to life than cars and the stupid shit that goes with them.
                      I **** cars. but its all I know and all Im good at

Comment

yea. they are well aware of my anger. on a daily basis I tell the boss to not be a faggot and "if you keep giving me shit, i'll pack my stuff and leave right now. this job doesnt mean shit to me, its only a paycheck. and a shitty one"
                        so your mornings go something like this?

Boss: Morning Dave
                        Dave: Dont be a fgt today...
                        Boss: okay.png

Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Ha, I meant your location since that's what's been making you drink more.

You're already a dick Dave, there's no need to add alcohol to that!
                          drink more? lol. no im saying my entire life has been a shiticane. bad luck follows me like a fucking lost puppy

Comment

Yeah I'm just over it, not saying that a lot of the people I have met aren't awesome, but fuck having friends who aren't all about cars is so nice. And being able to just have a conversation that doesn't involve "I want to do this to my car" is fucking awesome. Idk I guess I'm realizing that there is more to life than cars and the stupid shit that goes with them.
                            Well when you meet people under a car context that tends to be the major topic.....
                            Thats also what most men do as a hobby, or watch sports.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Gotta be a way you can pay them back....legally that is.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              so your mornings go something like this?

Boss: Morning Dave
                              Dave: Dont be a fgt today...
                              Boss: okay.png

the other day

boss - you have a problem with me?
                              me - sometimes youre a real faggot for no reason
                              boss -

Comment

I'm kind of the same yet a little different. I get made fun of by the people I live with because of how much I like cars, so I can't really talk about the cars and style we're all into and it sucks...But I can talk about cloths and sports and everything else.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X