X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    sup man. are you in cali these days?
    I was gonna move but it just wasn't feasible at the time. I actually just got back Wednesday from visiting for a week. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I was gonna move but it just wasn't feasible at the time. I actually just got back Wednesday from visiting for a week. lol
      nice dude. any plans to move there? or still not really reasonable
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave, what show in sf? Wek fest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          Dave, what show in sf? Wek fest?
          nah, Crafted Fitment. but now that you mention it, i might hit wekfest too. thats in feb, right?

Comment

nice dude. any plans to move there? or still not really reasonable
            Not sure yet. I want to wait and see what my gf decides what she is going to do. Right now she is there until Dec 16th or so, and she'll be back in NY for a bit. I told her I'm not against moving somewhere, I just want it to be semi-permanent so I can find a decent job and stay for a while.

As it was she wanted to go to Cali for 3 months, then down south for 3 months and so on for a bit. I told her that's cool and all, but being a mechanic doesn't work that way. Its tough to find a good job especially fresh outta school. Most places won't even interview if you don't have 3+ years experience.

I liked Cali, but the traffic was fucking ridiculous. Not to mention the abundance of speed bumps and terrible entrances/exits everywhere. You've seen my car, its not stupid low, but out there it would get eaten alive. Her rental Fusion scraped on shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Not sure yet. I want to wait and see what my gf decides what she is going to do. Right now she is there until Dec 16th or so, and she'll be back in NY for a bit. I told her I'm not against moving somewhere, I just want it to be semi-permanent so I can find a decent job and stay for a while.

As it was she wanted to go to Cali for 3 months, then down south for 3 months and so on for a bit. I told her that's cool and all, but being a mechanic doesn't work that way. Its tough to find a good job especially fresh outta school. Most places won't even interview if you don't have 3+ years experience.

I liked Cali, but the traffic was fucking ridiculous. Not to mention the abundance of speed bumps and terrible entrances/exits everywhere. You've seen my car, its not stupid low, but out there it would get eaten alive. Her rental Fusion scraped on shit.
              yea dude, that makes total sense

Comment

• Boring ass party is boring.

Comment

• i cant stop fucking coughing

Comment

• PS3s are pretty good considering the fact that its hellaquiet compared to the hellaloud xbox

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesklass View Post
                      PS3s are pretty good considering the fact that its hellaquiet compared to the hellaloud xbox

Who the fuck are you and why the fuck are you here?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

i cant stop fucking coughing
                        you and me both! mine been about a week and a half

happened right after getting the flu shot

Comment

• Mornin'.

Going to sleep soon.

Comment

• starbucks pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin scone, awesome way to start the day
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yello

Comment

• yo man
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X