• Show
Clear All

Wheels are dope, really cool
    Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
      Those apache v's will look great on it.
      Yeah I thought they were perfect, they are actually coming from Oregon lol

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
      best looking interior.
      Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
      Wheels are dope, really cool
      Originally posted by valleydubs82 View Post
      looking good my friend!
      Thanks guy!!
      My '66 C10 Build
      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

I have seen a blue 02 with the apache v's (same specs also) he had a 195/60r14 street slicks and it was just lowered enough so the wheel gap was gone. It looked very good.
        Volvo Build Thread
        Bmw Build Thread
        Toyota Build Thread
        zanebonk instagram
        Tumblrrrr

Comment

So the Apache's came today, filthy dirty so cleaned them a bit but then put them in storage as we just sold our house so tires and lowering will have to wait sadly while we find our next house. Still pumped with the wheels that still needs a little love.

My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

*still watchiiiiing!*
            www.wetdub.com
            IG: @jettajayne

Comment

Nothing too exciting going on. Had my slave cylinder go bad so the car is down for now. Decided to clean on the wheels a bit since they still had dirt on them. I've decided I'm going to have to polish the lips eventually as well. For now I'm just waiting on parts.

My '66 C10 Build
              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Well my slave came in, found a NOS ATE Slave in the box which I nerded out about lol. Also picked up an extra VC and a gasket, mine had a leak anyways so decided I would redo a VC while it was off. Progress on that coming very soon.

Also picked up a 3 piece euro dash that is crack free except one spot which is a super easy fix. I'm very stoked on it.

My '66 C10 Build
                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Awesome! Just fixed my slave cylinder a few days ago, and just picked up a crack-free(minus one spot) dash as well...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                    Awesome! Just fixed my slave cylinder a few days ago, and just picked up a crack-free(minus one spot) dash as well...
                    They are a bitch in a 2002, slave is cast steel and tranny is alum so they are always seized in there. Its going to be quite the process to change it out.
                    My '66 C10 Build
                    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Great looking 02, I will let you know what I think about the GC setup as it is going on my car soon. For suspension I would just upgrade the bushings to urethane and get bigger anti roll bars. If you are needing any stock from under the hood let me know because I might not need it anymore.
                      http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Comment

lower it already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbie View Post
                          lower it already!!!
                          All in due time lol, house shopping so big purchases are on hold. Just send me your suspension lol
                          My '66 C10 Build
                          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Well progress was made on the VC tonight, leaving it kinda rough as I don't really want stuff wanting all new on a 40 yr old car... I know I'm weird lol. Gotta touch up a couple places but it will do

My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Well painted up my Tailored Supply brake reservoir

Then got it installed and also installed my Valve Cover

Random interior shot

My '66 C10 Build
                              My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Well last weekend I undertook a task that my dad and I have been talking about for months.... swapping in a new dash. My dash had multiple cracks and was a dash mat on it plus it was home to a cluster that had 2 of its 3 gauges not work... also to a cracked glove box.

First off... swapping dashes sucks lol, second off a huge thanks to my dad for refurb'ing the heater box, he has way more patience than me... plus who needs heat lol.

I will admit that it didn't look too bad and I noticed most of it just because I've spent hours behind the wheel.

The job was going to involve:
                                Installed a refurbished heater box, with boiled out core
                                Install a 3 Piece Euro dash out of an imported 1970 2002
                                Install a "silver dollar" cluster out of an early 2002
                                Install a crack free glove box

Also wanted to redo the center console... its not done yet and honestly I'm still thinking on how to do it lol but I do have a major part of it which was hiding the controller for my stereo.

Now on to pretty pretty pics... and no... its still not lowered.. lol

The after pic of the install, I plan on getting more pics soon... I was running out of daylight lol

Also my way of hiding my controller

My '66 C10 Build
                                My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Working...
                                X