X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    man i **** waiting to hear back on pending life-altering results
    buying a celica sure is a big thing...

tbh, why care, people are so focused on how other people see them or think about them it's kinda funny.

I got asked by a girl at work why i drive a old car, do i have to, i could't answer.., i don't have to, i want to.
    After i told her that she said if you don't have to, why don't you buy a new car.
    I asked the politely to stop ask me questions like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
      buying a celica sure is a big thing...

tbh, why care, people are so focused on how other people see them or think about them it's kinda funny.

I got asked by a girl at work why i drive a old car, do i have to, i could't answer.., i don't have to, i want to.
      After i told her that she said if you don't have to, why don't you buy a new car.
      I asked the politely to stop ask me questions like that...
      lmao the celica.

if you think guys are focused on how others see them, they are not even close to the level women are. women's entire self worth is based off how they are perceived. which is why they will literally hack themselves apart to try and stay competitively attractive or relevant.

im not gonna lie, most of my youth was spent trying to look cool. i sort of cringe at myself for this, and so the natural response is to buy an old beater to wean myself off of the "cool car dude" dependency

also i am giving up car obsession for money obsession and i sort of want to save up a lot of money in the next year or so and an NPC car is the golden ticket

Comment

• dont know what i plan to do with this money i will supposedly save up but i guess i'll figure it out when i get there

Comment

• not giving a shit is such a gift, after having spent the last 20 years of my life trying to keep up with the hype

Comment

not giving a shit is such a gift, after having spent the last 20 years of my life trying to keep up with the hype
            lol gives up his hobbies only to find they were the only thing that made him remotely interesting

hope you enjoy reading or quilting or whatever it is retards that dont have hobbies do

Comment

• dont people that go on a search for enlightenment eventually off themselves?

Comment

dont people that go on a search for enlightenment eventually off themselves?
                stay safe, wanderer

Comment

• Comment

• Sozial media is a big factor, what you see or what gets promoted, gets recognized as a standart.
                    If it's a car, a livestyle or what ever...
                    A standart almost nobody can reach, compare to or achieve...
                    You can't always be on top, with the nicest this and the newes that, it is simply not possible.

No caring is as good as it is bad, sometimes i wish to be more in touch.., but when i see the news.
                    I'm like, thanks but no thanks.., i don't need to know.

Comment

• What if they find themself.

Attached Files

Comment

Sozial media is a big factor, what you see or what gets promoted, gets recognized as a standart.
                        If it's a car, a livestyle or what ever...
                        A standart almost nobody can reach, compare to or achieve...
                        You can't always be on top, with the nicest this and the newes that, it is simply not possible.

No caring is as good as it is bad, sometimes i wish to be more in touch.., but when i see the news.
                        I'm like, thanks but no thanks.., i don't need to know.
                        definitely. i'm off social media except for an old fb account for the rx7 i used to keep friends updated.

i cant help but look at the news though, and make my observations. being completely oblivious is almost as dangerous as being in the mix of it all. I try to maintain a balance but my personality often gets caught up on things and i go off on rants and rages to vent bottled-up energy. its annoying but what else is a bitter bachelor to do with himself but fume about and rage on everyones parade

Comment

What if they find themself.

why do you think i sold the rx7

Comment

• oh no, please, no. i.... i have become self-aware

Comment

• you mean to tell me she didnt love me for my extensive knowledge of automobile suspension spring rates, travel, and clearance? you're telling me it wasn't the $30k i sunk into this 20 year old import car and maxxed out all my credit cards on? you're telling me she's just going to leave me with this crippling debt because I was "just a nigga on a hit-list"? thats all i was? an experience? a fling? she's going to move on to someone who can support her and fund her trash personality and expenses? but... but i thought we would go to car shows forever and we would stance all our cars and have a dog and win $20 "honorable mention" awards at alley-way car shows! so you're telling me she didn't even specifically understand the significance of my hand-built, ported and polished 2-jz with fully custom and hand-run fuel management and renowned-shop Dyno-tuned ECM? you're telling me she was feeding off the attention the car was getting from other dudes? not the actual details and work i put into the car?! and so when the hype was over a week into me completing my car, she was already starting to get bored with me?!@(@! no please, this cannot be, tell me this is not true, tell me this was not all time wasted i beg you

Comment

• well what if i just keep changing the car up every season? from coils to bags, to hydros, to... bags over coils, to hydros over leaf-spring? and a new set of wheels every season! 2-piece, 3-piece, custom cnc one-off wheels way overpriced for what the fundamentally do? and ultra rare wheels too! surely she will love me then! she will see all the other wheel autists drooling at my sikk-stanzed car with teddy bear multi-piece reverse face sandwich mounted wheels! then if that doesnt do it, i'll pull the plastidip for a wrap! haha! it'll be like a whole new car every show we go to! she will love it then right! all the guys will say wooowww sickkkkk dude wickedddd and she'll be like.... oh yes these are the traits my subconscious was looking for in a long-term mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X