No announcement yet.

Meme405's 2008 FX35 - Brianna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those GTR rims should have stuck around it would look so boss tucking those.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      About time you lowered it haha

In all seriousness this is awesome and looks AMAZING slammed. (always thought these would look good "stanced")
      It was lowered before as well. Just not this radically...

Gonna see what I can do about getting it sitting pretty. Main thing right now is to get those fenders rolled, and get some wider wheels under it. It seriously needs some lower side skirts on the side as well. Body kit isn't going to happen for awhile though.

Originally posted by MercTastic View Post
      This is off....... the fuckn......... hook
      Originally posted by MercTastic View Post
      Those GTR rims should have stuck around it would look so boss tucking those.
      Thanks man.

Stupid to sell the GTR's, but the tires were too tall, and they were basically brand new (seriously they had like 5000km on them).

I'm actually going to do my best to source a square set of 9.5" GTR's to run as my winter setup next year, probably stretch a set of blizzaks on em.

Comment

Small update. Picked up my wheels:

Little teaser before I get tires, and finish the work next week:

Comment

Nice little update. Should look good!
          Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Makes me miss my old fx. Looking good!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

great looking car...I've got a 2012 Blue Special Edition but just moved to a state that requires front and rear license plates...my front bumper is as yet unblemished and I'd like it to keep it that way .

I noticed you mentioned a company called RHO that made you a mount...have any more info about them? thanks, mark

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                Makes me miss my old fx. Looking good!
                Ahh a fellow (or atleast previous owner). Yeah I love the FX, especially the first gen. The design is rather timeless.

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                Nice little update. Should look good!
                Yeah, I think I should be able to pull it together. I would prefer the faces as a gunmetal or something similar. But I don't think I am going to re-finish them before this coming spring. So I will rock them as-is this year.

Originally posted by navyblue View Post
                great looking car...I've got a 2012 Blue Special Edition but just moved to a state that requires front and rear license plates...my front bumper is as yet unblemished and I'd like it to keep it that way .

I noticed you mentioned a company called RHO that made you a mount...have any more info about them? thanks, mark
                Here is their website:

Ferrari,grill, license plate, license plate holder, no drill, no hole, tow hook mount, relocator, front plate, mount, tow hook

The owner is a from vancouver, and a great guy. He will work with you to develop a kit if you have a car he has not already got a kit for. So contact him and he can hook it up.

Comment

Originally posted by meme405 View Post
                  Ahh a fellow (or atleast previous owner). Yeah I love the FX, especially the first gen. The design is rather timeless.

Yeah, I think I should be able to pull it together. I would prefer the faces as a gunmetal or something similar. But I don't think I am going to re-finish them before this coming spring. So I will rock them as-is this year.

Here is their website:

Ferrari,grill, license plate, license plate holder, no drill, no hole, tow hook mount, relocator, front plate, mount, tow hook

The owner is a from vancouver, and a great guy. He will work with you to develop a kit if you have a car he has not already got a kit for. So contact him and he can hook it up.
                  thanks a lot...RHO had one in stock for my 2012...thanks again. mark

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue View Post
                    thanks a lot...RHO had one in stock for my 2012...thanks again. mark
                    No problem.

--

Post Number 4 updated with pictures of the final air setup, as well as some new additions.

Car is going in later this afternoon to have the sounds system complete, and then I will need to decide on what I am going to do about a trunk display. Gonna do some mock-ups for a plexiglass in lay in the false floor that shows off the tanks, compressors and hardlines.

A lot of work left before I am ready for spring, but slowly things are happening...

Comment

The wheels are going to look awesome man. Also in your picture of the home office/ storage shed (lol) is that a traxxas e maxx truck? Just wondering, I love RC!

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
                        The wheels are going to look awesome man. Also in your picture of the home office/ storage shed (lol) is that a traxxas e maxx truck? Just wondering, I love RC!
                        Haha it's actually a Revo 3.3. I used to be really into Nitro RC, I had a few traxxas cars, and I also had an HPI savage. Since then I kinda stopped with the hobby, that Revo is actually the last Nitro truck I have.

If I were to start getting back into it I would definitely go the electric route, nitro is just too much when you are only firing the thing up a few times a year, I mean it takes way too long to get it running and tuned again, and it's a messy thing.

The only problem I have with electric, is that it takes away from the WOW factor. A lot of people used to chuckle when I talked about RC's, thinking I was a child or something. But the first time they saw the thing they realized this was a whole 'nother level. Same goes for anyone who just happened to be passing by, I used to tune my truck in a park near my place, and everytime I was out there I would get a crowd of people asking me questions, taking videos, or just watching this loud little truck rip around a grass field.

Comment

Egh I disagree about the "wow factor" with the electric cars. I have a few trucks (2 nitro and 1 electric). I bought the stampede 4x4 VXL. Its absolutely nuts with a simple battery upgrade(3s lipo). And everything is waterproof. Fucking sick!

EDIT: forgot a word.
                          Last edited by mikey G; 01-26-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

uhhhh can't wait, this is sweet, #infinitisquaaa, but in all seriousness can't wait til spring comes so my and your builds begin to take pace again

'08 335i

Comment

Sound system is in.

Next up is work on the false floor, which will be the usual ricer setup with plexiglass and lots of multicoloured LED's...lol
                              Last edited by meme405; 11-10-2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Stopped by SerialNine

Need to set a date with them to get my rear fenders rolled. Something I should have done a long time ago, but I have been putting it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X