No announcement yet.

99 subaru widebody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually really like this, but people are right about the tire sizes. If you'd just get some slightly wider tires and massage the fenders a little more to the outside, this could be downright amazing!

Comment

I love everything about it but the wheel fitment. Just not my thing. Stance to me is about perfect fitment not the craziest fitment. But I def give props for trying something different out!

Comment

Love it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by staystetti View Post
          Seriously there is no practical application where an 18x11 all around would be needed. It really doesn't look good IMO. But to each his own man, carry on.
          This is Stanceworks, champ. Get with it.

I am 100% okay with all of this. 10mm wider tires would be cool simply because as much as I trust stretch, I don't trust this and it makes me cringe thinking about those wheels getting hurt, but this is cool.

The Ass was fat.
          Last edited by willis; 04-03-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Did´nt expect that fitment when the title said widebody!! This is hardcore. The strech is mindblowing.

Comment

Yea my new tires are a bit bigger, I will have to get more pictures since I put them on, the fenders are somewhat hard to "massage" because it is a fiberglass widebody.

Comment

to me, it's stuff like this that gives stance a bad name.. the tyres don't fit the wheel, why would you want that and why would you think that looks ok?

stupid imo.

Comment

I'd (personally) be scared of super duper uber curb rash with wheels poking that much. buuuuuuuuuuuuut, I like what you got going on. I like looking at it but I'd never have the balls to do that much stretchification. Shit looks BAWSE tho
                  stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

that stretch is sooooo gnarly i love it!
                    HoodRatStatus
                    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

This thing is aggressive and obnoxious as all fuck. Good God I want to **** it so bad but I just can't!

I fucking love it.

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Ugh, please put some bigger tires on this thing so can love it!

R A C K E T X C L U B
                        @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

thanks guys, its a work in progress, like i said i need to shave the rear fenders, and see if i can stuff a set of 255's under it.

Comment

Wheel chair stance. Way to much stretch for me I liked the two previous setups a lot better

Comment

There is a fine line between looking cool and trying way too hard, and you just had a parade across that line.
                              -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                              Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

I like the previous setup much better. The new wheels are great, but wow...I am definitley not a fan of that much stretch, not even close. Why buy a widebody just to stretch your tires like that? Doesn't make much sense.

Everything else about it looks great though, I love the older subarus

Comment

Working...
                                X