This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jacbo View Post
    Leggings are not cool without a skirt covering them.
    Are you a guy or a girl? Because your manhood has just come into question.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      See!

ALSO
      [IMG]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6yhqIPXQ1r3nesqo1_400.jpg[IMG]

D:
      Do not want.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Are you a guy or a girl? Because your manhood has just come into question.
        for real. leggings = basically naked
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          leggings are hot if your lower half is all in order. no skirt nessessary
          From watching various body sizes wander around my uni campus in leggings, I can say that its pretty hard to take 10 steps without cameltoe.
          Not sayin' leggings-minus-skirt/shorts is bad from behind though. Its just the front I get second hand embarrassment about. :shrug

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• da hell just happened
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              da hell just happened

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Galaxy Nexus comes out tonight if you like phones that can't last through a day.
                Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                lol
                I like free phones
                Ignore him. He's just a hurt iPhone user that doesn't understand that wasting money on phones that will never get any better isn't worth it.
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Leggings are not cool with cameltoe, end of discussion.
                    no offense but my gf is petite and she looks amazing with leggings. if you have a flat ass or mad pussy fat then maybe it isnt for you but its the sexiest article of clothing a woman can wear.

Originally posted by jacbo View Post
                    Leggings are not cool without a skirt covering them.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• sup duder

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        no offense but my gf is petite and she looks amazing with leggings. if you have a flat ass or mad pussy fat then maybe it isnt for you but its the sexiest article of clothing a woman can wear.

My wife isn't petite (more like has weight where it should be, but doesn't look fat) and I love when she wears leggings.
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• RT comedy FTMFW!!!

Comment

lol

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            [img]http://blankmediagroup.com/Pictures/Mike/Smileys/woahhhhh.gif[/mg]
                            pretty much
                            Last edited by Dudermagee; 12-14-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

sup duder
                              hai, finally starting to settle in back home

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                My wife isn't petite (more like has weight where it should be, but doesn't look fat) and I love when she wears leggings.
                                'swhat im saying!

im gonna have her try on some zebra pattern joints that show skin....ungh she gon it tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X