Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thay r a best coilover ever, !

Comment

RaceLands are crappy, thats my opinion.. You want something that is qaulity part considering the everyday usage and abuse of daily driving.. So a good set of Coilovers.. Depending how low you want to go, I'd go with something with adjustable dampening KW V2's Or V3's.. If your looking for a more simple street setup with comfort, I'd go with the KW V1's..

Comment

Racelands anyone??

This happened 2 days ago... the rod snapped in half.

Comment

Best coilover ever!

Comment

Originally posted by MtechPenguin View Post
            Racelands anyone??

lol at sig.

Strictly Pleasure
            Allen
            82 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 5 Spd
            92 Mercedes 300CE Sportline 5 Spd

Comment

I have them and find the spring rates to be softer than they should be, they ride ok for what you spend on them, but I have ST's on my Audi and absolutely love them well worth the extra $$$

flickr 7eleven Designs Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Krolik View Post
                lol at sig.
                Ironic isn't it.
                Nothing but problems haha.

Comment

i have racelands on my miata, my girlfriends dad put them on his miata (temporarily while he gets bilstein coilovers revalved), i have a friend that has them on his e46, and know a few people with them on VWs. if you arent going OMG SLAMMED LOW, they ride like stock. maybe a little stiffer in the corners, but i cant tell too much on the miata. im going to probably get something else when im not on such a budget. I have never had problems with them though. I will say I definitely miss the koni's i had on my old jetta. those were nice.

raceland is DEFINITELY not a track coilover at all.
                  Last edited by ilikebrownies; 12-04-2011, 06:28 PM.
                  iscrape

Comment

Racelands anyone??

Racelands > Air

Comment

Racelands anyone??

more pics of this!

you must of been like

Comment

got them on my mk4 daily. i beat the fuck out of them. and have bin for a year now. they are what you pay for. $300 coil overs. you will get low, and your ride will be shit compared to nice coils, but compared to cut springs to sleeves on stock shocks. race lands are decent. i do a good amount of sprinted driving on them and have never had a problem.
                        doing it for the internet and the scene kids.

Comment

Racelands anyone??

This makes me want to get rid of them quicker than I already want to get rid of them...

Comment

I'm not posting this to get flamed or have some argument going on either.

MTEch's car kinda validates the "If you're not going too low" statement a few made.

Before Sean/Jesus and the likes hang me, Let's be clear. His car "Looks" (To me) slammed prior and on wide 18's. I have no idea what kind of driving has been done on them (Miles, track, hard driving, granny whipping... who knows) but a snapped strut has happened to me while being on an H&R Cup Kit too (Yes, back some years). Does that make them crap? I'm not a Raceland advocate, but almost anything can fail due to many reasons. Some dumba$$ screw up on an assembly line, defective in transport etc...

With that said, Please post pics of the assembly pulled or let us know what happened.

Yes, I have been on many suspensions before and installed and removed many as well, and do alot of R&D (Research and Development) for track/Street and Show cars. I do know what I'm doing (Been doing this since '87) and have driven my car hard.

No disrespect to anyone, but I just like to see/hear 2 sides of the story. And again, NO, I'm not for or against RaceLand.

Originally posted by Zic
                            i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

The whole reason people buy racelands is to "get slammed for cheap". So if that's what people buy these piles of trash for, and now people are saying if you get them don't go super low... Why buy them? If you don't wanna slam your car, buy springs, if you do wanna slam your car don't buy racelands.

People don't like spending money to do things right... Whatever. But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

That said, it's not my car. Worst case scenario, it fails. Lol at you. Best case, your daily driver rides, feels and sounds like shit, again lol at you.

Maybe stance nation will give you guys a feature!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                The whole reason people buy racelands is to "get slammed for cheap". So if that's what people buy these piles of trash for, and now people are saying if you get them don't go super low... Why buy them? If you don't wanna slam your car, buy springs, if you do wanna slam your car don't buy racelands.

People don't like spending money to do things right... Whatever. But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

That said, it's not my car. Worst case scenario, it fails. Lol at you. Best case, your daily driver rides, feels and sounds like shit, again lol at you.

Maybe stance nation will give you guys a feature!

No offense Sean, but F*ck a feature. I've been featured elsewhere, and never was looking to be. Just wanted to enjoy my car. Just so happened, other's thought they were feature worthy... whatever.

I live in an area where we see snow. I was on static suspension prior (Bilstien/Eibach combo) and had 0 adjust-ability prior to. 1 of my reasons to purchase them, was to be able to drive my car year round.

Originally posted by Zic
                                i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Working...
                                X