2017 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run - Saturday, May 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run - Saturday, May 6

This will be our eighth annual Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run! We'll park at Toll Man Joe's and you can choose whether to eat there or across the street at Tony Luke's. Parking will be $5 per car which gets you a free beer or soda at Toll Man Joe's. Toll Man Joe's will donate $1 for each car in attendance to Philabundance, a local food pantry. In addition. the Bud Light girls will be there walking around and taking pictures with your cars (if you desire).

We would like to keep the bulk of the cars "Euro" related (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc) but if you have friends with nice cars that are outside of those parameters, certainly feel free to invite them. The only reason we're not inviting all makes and models is to try and keep it to a manageable number.

2017 Euro Philly Cheesesteak Run
    Saturday, May 6, 2017

8:00 am - Meet at Ikea in College Park
    10100 Baltimore Ave
    College Park, Maryland 20740

Leave promptly at 9:00 am. It takes approximately three hours to get to Philly from here (with tolls and stops factored in).

10:30am - Arrive at Delaware House rest stop to regroup, use the restrooms, and gas up if needed.
    Delaware House Welcome Center & Rest Stop
    JFK Memorial Hwy, Newark, DE 19702

11:00 am - Get back on the road towards Philly.

12:00 pm - arrive at Toll Man Joe's
    26 E Oregon Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19148

Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks is right across the street from Toll Man Joe's.

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around 12:00 pm. If you organize any of your own cruises, please let me know and I will spread the word.

Toll Man Joe's website: https://www.tollmanjoes.com/
    Tony Lukes Cheesesteaks website: http://www.tonylukes.com/

Parking - Toll Man Joe's has a large parking lot under I-95 which can fit about 200 cars. There is also a small parking lot directly next to Tony Lukes for about 20 cars.
Working...
X