NoVa chat thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoVa chat thread.

I KNOW there is enough NoVa guys and gals roaming the boards.........so speak up!

First order of business......we need to set up some kind of badass end of year meet. NC had the ISO meet and now the Dirty South Hustle meet.......and what are us VA kids doing? NOTHING! Lets fix that
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

I'm looking forward to the end of year Fort Hunt meet. I've gone the last two years. Always a good turn out.

Ever come out to Chipotle in Kingstowne on Monday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
      I'm looking forward to the end of year Fort Hunt meet. I've gone the last two years. Always a good turn out.

Ever come out to Chipotle in Kingstowne on Monday nights?
      Nahh, but I do go out to the Chic meets in Dulles every now and then. I'm actually meeting up with a few Miata guys there later this evening. You should roll down.
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

You probably know my buddy Greg then, silver miata, green wheels?

I used to hit Chic back when I had my Z, but that drive is just too much for me now.

Comment

Yep, I sure do! And also Jason....fat Asian kid with a red hardtop NA.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

im around these parts. Centreville/ fairfax actually. Usually I am in my A4 which looks bone stock from the outside but the beetle does make it out from time to time.
            “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
              im around these parts. Centreville/ fairfax actually. Usually I am in my A4 which looks bone stock from the outside but the beetle does make it out from time to time.
              Good stuff. Yeah dude I love your Beetle....thing is on point! We should do a little NoVa mini-meet before it gets too cold.....which at this rate isn't anytime soon. I know a few guys in Fauquier/PW that are diehard stance guys that would definitely be down. I think we could easily round up 10-20 cars. Anyone down?
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Ok everyone........so i'd really love to set up a little meet before the weather turns cold. I mean sure, there's chic and whatnot....but i'm talking a stance exclusive meet where we could all meet and greet, maybe grab a few beers and get a few good pics in as well. I'm in Fauquier, so i'm thinking somewhere in PW would be pretty good as it seems most NoVa guys i've seen on here are from Alexandria, Arlington, Centreville, Fairfax, etc etc. Gainesville comes to mind because it's right off 66 and has alot of places with big parking lots and plenty of food selection. Before I make a thread for it I wanted to gauge some interest. I plan on posting this on all the forums, so maybe we can have a decent turnout. The date i'm thinking is October 24th which falls on a Sunday. I work Saturdays and i'll be out of town visiting my rents in SC the weekend prior to that, and the big Canibeat show up in Jersey is the following Saturday on the 30th.

What does everyone think?
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I'd be up for it, but I've got the Army Ten Miler on the 24th, that entire weekend is no good for me.

Really wish I had the cash to snag some coilovers so I can get my stance right!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric the Ricer View Post
                    I'd be up for it, but I've got the Army Ten Miler on the 24th, that entire weekend is no good for me.

Really wish I had the cash to snag some coilovers so I can get my stance right!
                    Hmmm, maybe sometime early November then?
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I'm up for whenever. I'm excited for the Fort Hunt meet at the end of November

Comment

Check it!

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I should be around that weekend.
                          “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
                            I should be around that weekend.
                            The thread has blown up, so we're now expecting a pretty big turnout. Got a few guys coming from as far north as MD and as far south as NC. Plus alot of NoVa guys of course. Expecting around 30 cars or so as of right now, but that number could easily climb being as the meet is about a week away.

Also, the Mischief.tv Autumn Mega Meet is the following day (Sunday the 24th) @ Dash Motors in Manassas
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Zombie thread revival!
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                              X