No announcement yet.

Truck stuff and things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truck looks cool and me being me, I'd definitely make it in to a drift missile thingie or something track spec(a huge diffuser out back in that bumper hole) haha. The wheels and height fit it. And why did you paint the duck tail... The see through plexi(or whatever it was) was cool

Comment

Originally posted by 02turbo View Post
      The truck looks cool and me being me, I'd definitely make it in to a drift missile thingie or something track spec(a huge diffuser out back in that bumper hole) haha. The wheels and height fit it. And why did you paint the duck tail... The see through plexi(or whatever it was) was cool
      someday i would love to drift it! they actually make a rollpan with a diffuser cut out that ive drooled over a few times. plastidipped the wing thinking it would look better but im with you personally that it looked better when it was clear. luckily i can peel it off!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

havent been doing much truck stuff lately. got a new sticker, put the chrome center caps back on, rubbed a bunch of rubber off the tire, rolled the side that rubbed, and then picked up the screws and bolts to do the transmission crossmember mount mod. should be doing a few things this weekend...maybe

Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 03:08 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

painted some shit this mornimg, also grabbed a new clutch pedal pad

Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 03:09 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

got a fair amount done today, not as much as i hoped to. but its progress.

there was quite a bit that i had done at this point, so i had to have a beer break while i waited for parts to show up at the parts store

sway bar all bolted in

lastly i got my front sway bar poly bushings in up front. rears will be swapped out soon, just wanted to get the rear bar in first.
            Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 03:11 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

forgot to post that i took the exhaust off after the cat. the piping was in the way of the sway bar, and while under the truck i realized it was the cause of a very annoying squeak i had.
              it sounds really mean now, suprisingly not loud in the cab.

had probably my dumbest automotive related moment earlier today. i got new and correct 45 degree lug nuts for the wheels in hopes to fix a shake. i loosened both sides up front just to realized that i didnt have a 1" socket for the new lugs. i tightened up the side i had completely taken off and then headed for the highway to go to my nearest harbor freight. as soon as i hit the highway the truck started shaking and making loud clunks.

got more stickers

random side shot with the new lug nuts

Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 03:12 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

That's scary! I've done that before, but it taught me to double check my wheel bolts every time I've had my wheels off. Glad you caught it before a wheel fell off.

Comment

Lel we've all been there. Like Imerani said, at least you didn't loose a wheel at 80.

On a side note, what in the name of all that is God-like did you do to your clutch?! That thing is hammered.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BozoBubble View Post
                    Lel we've all been there. Like Imerani said, at least you didn't loose a wheel at 80.

On a side note, what in the name of all that is God-like did you do to your clutch?! That thing is hammered.
                    clutch kicks for days lol really though it was tearing when i bought the truck, i just didnt think to much about it until i started driving barefoot because its sandal season haha

Truck Build

Comment

so ill be back in a bit to attempt fixing this photobucket shit show! switching to imgur. hopefully i still can find most of my pictures on either my phone or facebook.

Truck Build

Comment

test post
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 03:13 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

Went on a roadtrip this weekend and picked up a hood. It's a bit rough, but it was cheap and I've wanted one of these for a while

Truck Build

Comment

Truck looks so good man. This past week I was down at my girls we came across a first gen s10 which I love, and your hood reminded me of it

Comment

I usually think cowl-induction hoods on pickups are cliche, but it does look REALLY good on yours. I think a lot of that comes from growing up in rural Kansas in the late 90s- C/Ks with that style of hood were literally everywhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

so i just order a few things, cooler shit to come soon!

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                                X