19" AC Schnitzer Type 3 Racing, 2 Piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" AC Schnitzer Type 3 Racing, 2 Piece

Up for sale are my ACS TYPE 3 Racing with tires. These are 2 piece wheels.

Located in Far Hills, NJ

Specs:

19x8.5 et43
    235/35-19 Federal Tires

19x9 et47
    245/45-19 Federal Tires

I've had these wheels for over 10 years. They'd fit perfectly on E36, E46 and Z3's. I had them on my Z3. Or they're great to convert to 3 piece wheels. They can be made to 19" reverse lip or 20" stepped Lips. I wanted to step them up to 20's for my E60 M5 but that car is currently for sale now.

The wheels are in good shape as far as cracks and bends go. There are no cracks or bends. One wheel has a small curb rash. The Lips could use a good polish and they'll look great.

They come with the Orange ACS hub inserts in the back to make them 72.5 PCD. You can buy the Green hub rings to make them 74. whatever to make them fit E39. But they probably wouldn't fit the E39 with this offset anyway.

I also have the rare spoke inserts that fit into the spokes of each wheel. I'll include pics of my car with those on. Two sets are brand new and the other 2 sets are slightly used. I used to run them only on one side of the car for a different look from side to side. They fit one piece 18" Type 3 or 19" Type 3, 2 piece.

I'm asking $1700 for the wheels and $300 FIRM for the inserts.
    The wheels are OBO. Make offers, the worst I can say is no. Message me here for a quick response.

Last edited by Dimm6; 03-14-2017, 09:47 PM.

lol to nice wheels with cheap, shit tires.

good luck.

Comment

Still for sale with the same shit tires.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

No longer for sale.

Comment

Hello,
            Long shot but do you still have the inserts ?
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X