No announcement yet.

A Simple Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realize stanceworks had its own site and forum, I just saw the stanceworks in a couple of sigs on r3v and bfc and thought it was a sub group on the forums.

Then today I was scrolling through the hellaflush blog and lo and behold. www.stanceworks.com

Cool site lots of relevant info for me since I pretty much want my car to kiss the ground once I get ahold of a pair of koni short body inserts.

Comment

You're in the right place

Comment

Mike, I'm glad to see how the site's coming around. I'm sure within a short time alot of people on BF.C will be making the transition over to here. I'll definately sport a sticker when ya'll get them made.... And thanks again for all the help you've given me on wheels and other things. It's much appreciated

-Drew

P.S. I still has no sig
        Last edited by E36Bimmer93; 06-28-2009, 05:33 AM.

Comment

well... looks like the site took off!!!!

great job Mike B.

Comment

Too many words in this thread. But congrats on how fast this place is growing.

Comment

Ya, I should have chimed in on this thread back in the beginning.... Sorry I've been real busy over here.

Either way its nice to have a home away from the political BS of the other forums....(ahem bf.c)

Comment

Working...
              X