X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR Super Mesh Takechi 15x6.5j +21 4x114.3

SSR Takechi Project Racing Hart Super Mesh

- 15x6.5j +21 4x114.3 (all four)
    - Colour is chrome face with white details.
    - No bends No cracks
    - Shipping takes 1-2 weeks to the US. Anywhere outside of the US please message me to discuss your options.
    - $1299

- Condition: Overall they are nice. They do have some rash, some can be cleaned up, some is a little deep. The chrome on the faces themselves is very good. Little to no peeling. On the caps (gold area) there is peeling, and a couple small areas on the cap plates there is a small amount of peeling. Not really noticeable until up close. The cap set is extremely hard to come by regardless of the condition anyways.

-I'm not the type to throw "rare" in my title because that's what everyone seems to do these days, but lets just say you will be very hard pressed to find more than one or two other sets out there for sale.

- I think my price is extremely fair, however I will consider reasonable offers

☆ Panda Pirates ☆

bump

msg length
    ☆ Panda Pirates ☆

Comment

Originally posted by buri_chan View Post
      SSR Takechi Project Racing Hart Super Mesh

- 15x6.5j +21 4x114.3 (all four)
      - Colour is chrome face with white details.
      - No bends No cracks
      - Shipping takes 1-2 weeks to the US. Anywhere outside of the US please message me to discuss your options.
      - $1299

- Condition: Overall they are nice. They do have some rash, some can be cleaned up, some is a little deep. The chrome on the faces themselves is very good. Little to no peeling. On the caps (gold area) there is peeling, and a couple small areas on the cap plates there is a small amount of peeling. Not really noticeable until up close. The cap set is extremely hard to come by regardless of the condition anyways.

-I'm not the type to throw "rare" in my title because that's what everyone seems to do these days, but lets just say you will be very hard pressed to find more than one or two other sets out there for sale.

- I think my price is extremely fair, however I will consider reasonable offers

Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokwerkz View Post
        Pm sent.

They are sold sorry
        ☆ Panda Pirates ☆

Comment

Working...
        X