slammed 2003 mustang cobra aka terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slammed 2003 mustang cobra aka terminator

Whatsup stanceworks! Its been awhile since ive posted anything but i always go back to lurk on occasions as its my favorite "stance" forum out there. id like to share a project of mine that ive been working on for the past couple years. i present to you my 2003 ford mustang cobra. i usually post on mustang forums but its always nice to see how the more diverse enthusiasts feel about these cars. especially the stanced community. its not as slammed or flushed as some of the clean rides here but i prefer to keep as much of the american muscle look as possible while still being stanced. let me know what you guys think!

MODS:
    650+rwhp
    2.8 kenne bell
    crower stage 3 cams
    kooks longtubes
    borla cat back polished
    mm caster camber plates
    upr coilovers (griggs 10" 350lbs springs) up front on stock bilstiens
    eibach prokits in rear with 1 coil cut on qa1 adjustable shocks. Plenty of shock travel after some custom work. IRS equipped from factory
    hyperblack slm zedd wheels (work vsxx replicas)19x9.5 on 235/35 up front and 19x11 on 285/30 pirelli p zero's

if youre not familiar with 03-04 cobras, check them out on youtube and you may become a fan. these cars are beast from factory and can make 600+rwhp easily without opening the long block. they were code named terminator during its production process. i like to call them the american supras haha.

onto the pics...
    IMG_0526 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0603 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_1139 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0917 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0624 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_1114 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0695 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0966 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_1121 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0780 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0941 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    IMG_0798 by ricafortegio, on Flickr
    Last edited by a306juGRnot; 01-17-2017, 05:19 AM.

So much yes. Really nice example with some great mods.

Comment

Great looking terminator, I almost got into a few of them when they were new (they really caught people off guard.) Definitely put the Mustang on the map after the LS1 cars gave it a beating for a good half decade.

Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
      i like to call them the american supras haha.
      I think the GN took that title.

Comment

That's a YES for me!

Comment

jesus, i never thought 19s would look so good, my dad had 17s on his 99 Cobra and they were perfect

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by white out View Post
            Great looking terminator, I almost got into a few of them when they were new (they really caught people off guard.) Definitely put the Mustang on the map after the LS1 cars gave it a beating for a good half decade.

I think the GN took that title.
            True but that makes the Supra the Japanese gn lol. The 4.6 was deff a disappointment compared to the lsx engines but I gotta give them credit. Those lsx's are still going strong today. Thanks for the compliments man!

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
            So much yes. Really nice example with some great mods.
            Originally posted by Pedro'z View Post
            That's a YES for me!
            Thanks for the compliments fellas!

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            jesus, i never thought 19s would look so good, my dad had 17s on his 99 Cobra and they were perfect
            I've always thought 19's was a good size for these cars...most of the time however, pple would put too tall of tires.

Thanks for the props bro!

Comment

Simply stunning
              My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

looks bad-ass
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

I'd say lower it more but I bet you can still drive the walnuts off of it the way it sits. absolutely badass car
                  conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                    Simply stunning
                    thanks man!
                    Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    looks bad-ass

Originally posted by cruuz View Post
                    I'd say lower it more but I bet you can still drive the walnuts off of it the way it sits. absolutely badass car
                    thanks man. it mostly just slides through 3rd gear but ill have to slap on some slicks if i want good traction.

Comment

Sick

Comment

Little too low given the power and fun factor of the car, but it looks great. Nice and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
                          Sick
                          👍
                          Originally posted by PSU View Post
                          Little too low given the power and fun factor of the car, but it looks great. Nice and simple.
                          Honestly one of the most surprising responses to a stance thread I've received lol. The body isn't that close to the ground but I dislike my longtubes/mid pipes as it hangs too low compared to the body of the car.

Comment

is that the tower theater parking garage???

Comment

Looks amazing! One of the best terminators I have seen if not the best.

Out of curiosity what did you ever do with that beautiful black coupe you had before? I was real close to IRS swapping my 93 cobra after I drooled over that cars stance for days

EDIT: just saw in your other thread that your brother has it now, that's the best way to sell something you like.
                              Last edited by delvin; 02-01-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X