Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carshows/meets in California between March and June?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carshows/meets in California between March and June?

Hi all!

My name is Julian, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm planning a trip to Cali. I'll be there between March and June. I'll be visiting family and most importantly: enjoying life. A big part of enjoying life = car shows/meets, ofcourse. I have been searching the web for shows around the time I'll be in Cali, but I wonder what you guys can suggest or recommend. Hotrods, Euro's, JDM, anything, goes!

Ps. Offtopic: I'm also looking for a Mercedes-Benz 280SE(L) W108/109 (1965 - 1972), does anyone have any tips on what sites to search, or does anyone have one for sale? Budget around €7500.

Cheers!
    -------------------------------------------------[ I'm batman ]-------------------------------------------------

Where in California will you be spending your time? There are always a bunch of events that time of year, but this is a massive state.

As far as where to buy a car, Craigslist.org is generally the go to, and your budget should net you a nice example.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Where in California will you be spending your time? There are always a bunch of events that time of year, but this is a massive state.

As far as where to buy a car, Craigslist.org is generally the go to, and your budget should net you a nice example.
      Thanks for your response! I'm planning on travelling between San Diego - San Fransisco - Las Vegas. So anywhere around those regions and in between I'm willing to travel to. I've already got StanceWars Las Vegas on my agenda, in the beginning of April.

I'll take a look at craigslist again. Had looked at it, but couldn't really get used to it. I also found classics.autotrader.com.
      -------------------------------------------------[ I'm batman ]-------------------------------------------------

Comment

Euro 17 in Chattsworth April 15th.
        Event in Los Angeles, CA by dub-Nation.com and European Car Show on Saturday, April 15 2017 with 459 people interested and 332 people going. 31 posts in the discussion.

Wuste Vegas June 1st
        Event in Las Vegas, NV by Wuste European Car Festival on Thursday, June 1 2017 with 875 people interested and 1K people going. 151 posts in the discussion.

Bimmerfest is the same weekend as Wuste

And I know there's more that I'm forgetting.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
        X