Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The work you are putting in looks great

Comment

Just read through the build man, awesome. Must have been so nice installing all the freshly painted and coated parts after removing all the filthy ones. Can't wait to do the same on mine.

Comment

Amazing thread! Let's see more!

Comment

amazing work. I'm gonna do this to my e24 now. keep it up I need the motivation!
          sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

Respect for an awesome build. My first car was a 2002 and while I did it up, it was never to this extent. Pulling these old cars apart and reconditioning them means dealing with a lot of crusty parts so well done! I am currently completing an E24 and probably should post up a build but the next will be more interesting when I start my E9. I look forward to more updates
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The oldies ~ '70 BMW 2800cs | '86 BMW 635csi | '88 BMW 635csi | '89 BMW 325i | '91 MB 500SL
            The newies ~ '00 BMW 323iT | '02 Jeep Liberty | '08 Nissan Pathfinder | '12 Audi R8

Comment

Haven't done too much to the car for a while. Put over 17,000km on last summer on the build! Here is a few pictures from last summer. This spring I have a little bit of work too do. Can't wait to put the new lower springs and BBS Rm's on! Let me know your thoughts on the Ice shenanigans video

Instagram
              1972 BMW 2002 build thread
              Youtube

Comment

Just caught up with this thread after subscribing to your channel. Love the attention to detail.

In fact, you've motivated me to start a thread about my own M44 converted 1602.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X