No announcement yet.

The "Quote" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.” —Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

“Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”
      Dan Gable
      www.flickr.com/theryp

Comment

“Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” —Ernest Hemingway

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from ****, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!”

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”

Bob Marley
          Last edited by Hated_R; 09-04-2010, 12:16 AM.
          I drive a HooptiE
          OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

"Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I can accomplish." ~ Michelangelo

"Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto." ~ Loyd Blaneknship
            The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Originally posted by gumballer_80 View Post
              "A man has three names: the name he inherits, the name his parents give him, and the name he makes for himself."

Don't know by who...
              I like this a lot.

Comment

"luck is the hope of the incompetent"

Currenty owned cars:
                VW passat 3b 1997 daily on 19 inches
                BMW E30 M3 S50B30 waiting for summer 2011

Comment

"Have you ever observed that we pay much more attention to a wise passage when it is quoted than when we read it in the original author?"
                  - Philip G. Hamerton

Comment

“Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” —Paulo Coelho

Comment

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
                      - Abraham Lincoln

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

- Mohandas Gandhi

I know the last one is more on the religious tip, but I agree with it wholeheartedly.
                      Last edited by madcaps; 09-25-2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

" A true friend stabs you in the chest..." - Unknown

Comment

"Even a fool can write a complicated song."
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” —Dalai Lama

Comment

'I know not what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.' - Albert Einstein

Comment

"The choices we make, dictate the lives we lead."

-William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                                X