"your 0.02$ is overpriced"
    DSDone

Comment

"the gods award those who draw first blood"

"i'll be your huckleberry"
      DSDone

Comment

"its good to be the king."

"thats why i love high school girls. i get older and they stay the same age."
        DSDone

Comment

"Fuck my life."

-- Dude out of Superbad.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” — Albert Einstein

"When will I learn? The answer to life’s problems aren’t at the bottom of a bottle, they’re on TV!" - Homer Simpson

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind." - Bruce Lee

"Everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Gregory House, House, M.D.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              "Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind." - Bruce Lee
              I love this quote

Comment

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Iran's new unmanned drone: "The jet, as well as being an ambassador of death... has a main message of peace and friendship." LOL

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

"the field mouse is fast but the owl sees at night."
                  DSDone

Comment

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

-- Tyler Durden
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                      "We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"
                      -Gary Johnston; Team America: World Police.
                      YES! Hahaha, I love that movie.

--I would give up everything for one moment with you, because one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

“People think dreams aren’t real because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they’re made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes…” —John Dee

“Faith is not a dirty word. And hope is not for fools. I used to really make fun of optimists. But if all we have are negative world views, we’re in trouble.” —Robert Downey Jr.

“I believe that if, at the end of it all, according to our abilities, we have done something to make others a little happier, and something to make ourselves a little happier, that is about the best we can do. To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try.” —Roger Ebert

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

G.F.B.D. god forgives brotherhood doesn't
                          DSDone

Comment

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another:
                            “What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.” —C.S. Lewis

Comment

Its in my sig....I was born with nothing and still have most of it left....Seasick steve

Syrup on shit dont make it pancakes...my dad
                              Dont spit up my ass and tell me its raining outside....my dad

I feel like a busted bag of assholes...my best freind

Its only after we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything....tyler durdin
                              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

"A man has three names: the name he inherits, the name his parents give him, and the name he makes for himself."

Don't know by who...

Comment

Working...
                                X