• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I feel like a dolphin, because I can't frown!"
    -Cole Brackna
    -George
    flickr

Comment

"when life throws you lemons, just say fuck it and bail" - surf instructor from forgetting sarah marshall
      sickSTANCE
      Originally posted by shane_lxi
      Holy ride height batman!

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        "I feel like a dolphin, because I can't frown!"
        -Cole Brackna
        ahhhhh a timeless classic

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

"Don't speak unless you can improve on the silence" I think this applies to pretty much all of us on this forum at one time or another with the "sweet car bro" or "nice fitment"

"It is a pain in the ass waiting around for someone to try to kill you."

"Class is how you treat people who can do nothing for you."
          Last edited by Steve; 08-10-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

"Since light travels faster than sound, people may appear bright until you hear them speak."

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

"only drive as fast as your guardian angel can fly"
              cars and stuff

Comment

" i wish girls were like cell phones, they all have a button on their side and when you press it they say, please say a command"
                cars and stuff

Comment

"Nothing in this life worth having has ever come easy."

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you actually want."

Comment

Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24
                    If you have ******, that means people are ****** on you. People **** on you because they don't like your shit.

Srsly though, only one I can think of off the top of my head is:

You will always lose money chasing women but you will never lose women chasing money.
                    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel 'til you choke on your own ****** up ribs. Now, wake the **** up"
                      -Alan Ford
                      GIFSoup

Comment

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should" -unknown
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

"you can sleep in your car, but you can't drive your house"

"Cocooned inside our private dramas we often don't realize that life is rolling by us like it should"

"I like long walks, especially wwhen they are taken by people who annoy me" Noel Coward

And finally one of my favourits, I try to use this all the time when I mod my car: "Fashion is for 3 months, style lasts a life time" Coco Chanel

Comment

"If its got Tits or Tires it will give you trouble..." -Unknown

Comment

"Intellectuals solve problems, genius' prevent them"---Albert Einstein.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
                              Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                              Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
                              Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

-I'm not sure who that is from.

"Fear? - a balancing act, between normality and idiocy, it paralizes the majority, but gives clarity to some."

"At the base of uncertainty it's time to Lock n Load."

Those are both Travis Pastrana.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” —Leo Buscaglia

"Discipline is doing what you **** to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." — Mike Tyson

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X