• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Life is Hard, and it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne

"He who smiles in crisis has someone to blame."

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." Joe Kennedy

"Success is never permanent, and failure is never final." -Mike Ditka

Comment

"But now @ one foty fo.....uh uh.....Magnoila screet. I seen through da winda a dat house. Dey was in white robes fuckin one another. In da ass. Like a choo choo train"

-Rack 'Em Willy
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

"rust is gay"

-M. Unknown

Flickr

Comment

Tears are the words the heart can not express

Comment

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr.Seuss

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” -Dr.seuss

Comment

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

"What I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me." - Dave Matthews Band

"Lifes a garden, dig it." - Joe Dirt

".........fuck it." - That one is mostly just what I say a lot of times it seems, as in:

"why would you want to go lower? You won't be able to get into half the parking lots anywhere." .....fuck it.

and, "you could get your body work fixed for what you paid for those wheels." ....fuck it.

-Brandon-

Comment

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - tupac.

Comment

"There are three types of people in this world; those who can count, and those who can't"

"A shortcut's a self defeating means, if you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward. And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out, from what you put in." ~311

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver or gold." ~ Bob Marley

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Confucius said: 'He who asks is a fool for five minutes. But he who does not ask remains a fool forever.'
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

"I'm gonna kill the FUCK outta you!"

-Matheson from Pineapple Express
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

"Slow hands in the fast parts, fast hands in the slow."

It's in the book The Art of Racing in the Rain
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                            -Winston Churchill

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"
                            -Gary Johnston; Team America: World Police.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.” -Bertrand Russell

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" ~Dark Helmet

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X