Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "straight cash homie" randy moss

Comment

• "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." — Louisa May Alcott

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." — Buddha

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." — Eleanor Roosevelt

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” — Roald Dahl
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• breehhhhhheeesdkhjkhhhehhhuhhhhhhhh

-Stephen Hocking
        Real name is James

Comment

• Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
          breehhhhhheeesdkhjkhhhehhhuhhhhhhhh

-Stephen Hocking
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• “Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch.”
            Orson Welles

"He who sits on the red hot stove, shall surely rise."
            Reverend Banks at the Richard Pryor Roast

Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.
            - Oscar Wilde
            Originally posted by Elda Med Höns
            In the past, burning beavers a sign that something very fishy was going on...

Comment

• "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

-Carl Spackler
              Real name is James

Comment

• “That’s the best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good fucking life.” — Chuck Palahniuk

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I have a list of favorite quotes I've slowly been compiling.

Here are some.

“That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.”

“The physician can bury his mistakes, but the architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.” — Frank Lloyd Wright

“There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad.” — Salvador Dali

“Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.” — Slovenian proverb

“There are two rules for success,” says Raymond Smullyan. “Rule number one: Never tell all you know.”

“Not many sounds in life, and I include all urban and all rural sounds, exceed in interest a knock at the door.” — Charles Lamb

“He does not seem to me to be a free man who does not sometimes do nothing.” — Cicero

“The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” — Samuel Butler

“Among those whom I like, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can; all of them make me laugh.” — W.H. Auden

“If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error.” — John Kenneth Galbraith
                  “Adults are only obsolete children.” — Dr. Seuss

“Just so-so in center field.” -– New York Daily News on the debut of Willie Mays, 1951

“I’m sorry, Mr Kipling, but you just don’t know how to use the English language.” — San Francisco Examiner, rejecting a submission by Rudyard Kipling, 1889

“It will be gone by June.” — Variety, writing off rock ‘n’ roll, 1955

“It is apparent to me that the possibilities of the aeroplane, which two or three years ago were thought to hold the solution to the [flying machine] problem, have been exhausted, and that we must turn elsewhere.” — Thomas Edison, 1895

On his deathbed Stan Laurel said, “I wish I were skiing.” His nurse said, “Oh, Mr. Laurel, do you ski?” Laurel replied, “No, but I’d rather be skiing than doing what I’m doing.”

“Life is tough. It’s even tougher if you’re stupid.” — John Wayne

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then give up. No use being a damned fool about it.” — W.C. Fields

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” — Albert Einstein

“Three o’clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do.” — Jean-Paul Sartre

“I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” — Douglas Adams

“When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things: One part of me wants to take her home, be real nice and treat her right; the other part wonders what her head would look like on a stick.” — Serial killer Edmund Kemper

“It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I just beat people up.” — Muhammad Ali

“Space isn’t remote at all. It’s only an hour’s drive away if your car could go straight upwards.” — Astronomer Fred Hoyle

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” — Napoleon

“When in doubt, have two guys come through the door with guns.” — Raymond Chandler

“You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.” — Al Capone

“At least I have the modesty to admit that lack of modesty is one of my failings.”*- Hector Berlioz

“No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris.” — Orville Wright

“Absence destroys small passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes tapers, and kindles fires.”

Comment

• "When You Do Things Right, People Won't Be Sure You've Done Anything At All" God to Bender Bending Rodriguez

"A Million People Can Call The Mountains A Fiction, But It Need Not Trouble You As You Stand Atop Them."
                    XKCD

"The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.” Walter Bagehot

"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred" Soichiro Honda

Comment

• "It's not the speed that kills you, it's the sudden stops." Unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        "It's not the speed that kills you, it's the sudden stops." Unknown.
                        Jeremy Clarkson.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ''Means must be subsidiary to ends and to our desire for dignity and value.'' -Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe

“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce

"Making peace, I have found, is much harder than making war." - Gerry Adams

"I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted." George Best

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." Sigmund Freud (speaking about the Irish)
                          Last edited by Rírá; 07-21-2011, 05:52 AM.
                          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• "I used to have money, now I have a race car."

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Even a broken clock is right twice a day-unknown

On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.-Tyler Durden

Comment

• 'If in doubt, flat out' - Colin McRae

'Don't promise when you're happy, don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you're sad.' - Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!" - Unknown
                                2004 BMW E46 330CD
                                2012 BMW F21 ///M135i

Comment

Working...
                                X