No announcement yet.

The "Quote" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If you work hard and study hard, and fuck up, that's ok. If you fuck up and you fuck up, your a fuck up"

-Sam Halpern
    [

Comment

"i didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, can't prove anything" B. Simpson
      "Sucks to roll hard" Mike B?
      "Gangsta rap made me do it" Ice Cube
      sigpic

BMW M5 V8 1993
      Slowtoys CC

Comment

Originally posted by Down View Post
        One of my favorites: (Yup, I do **** disco..)
        "I feel the same way about disco, as I do about herpes."
        -Hunter S. Thompson
        Dr. Gonzo
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

"Ah, Divorce. The Latin word for ripping a mans penis off through his wallet."

-Robin Williams

Comment

"You can't jump in the ring with Ali cuz you think you box."
            "Take it upstairs, you can't detail a car with the cover on."
            Both from The Fast And The Furious. Both epic.

Comment

"After the condom broke I took my girlfriend to CVS for the Morning After Pill, I parked in the spot designated for “Expecting Mothers”…I thought it was fuckin hilarious, she started to cry."

Unknown.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Friendship is like pissing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth...
                dunno who said it tho
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

sorry for lack of quote

but that ^^^^^ omfg thats my workplace, every god damn day.

Comment

• “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.” —Albert Einstein

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” —William Butler Yeats

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

"The good we do: Never remembered.
                          The Bad: Never forgotten."

I got that on my bike helmet

Originally posted by Zic
                          i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Fantastic thread. I'm a huge fan of quotes. I snagged some of these from my fb page.

"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive." - Van Wilder

“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” - James D. Miles

"Do not let the world around you, squeeze you into it's mold." Romans 12:2

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." - Holden Caulfield

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"These four walls and concrete floor are where I can find happiness holding a wrench and can be at ease from the world. . ." - Me

"People who believe everything they hear in the news are as stupid as the people the news is about." - Me
                            Derek H.

Comment

• Must admit I like your two additions.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                              "Respect your elders"

Comment

• agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X