Is It Just Me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Just Me???

anybody else agree that jordans are worn mostly by the ghetto fabulous in the tristate area??? i used to wear them too, with my DMPs, thunder 4s, and laser 4s, plus some but sold all of them due to this one particular reason...

flame on!

Don't know enough about shoes to comment. I'll just keep buying white/suede SB Dunk low tops for $60 with no complaints
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

used to rock jordans back in middle school. but then again, i'm a middle-class white guy in Minnesota. so i probably don't fit in that demographic
      -George
      flickr

Comment

No its not just you, its very true, and up here with the wannabe "ghetto" kids wear them as well. I stopped wearing Nikes a while back partly because of that, and partly because I just got bored with Nikes. But trust me around me where its pretty affluent all the wannabe hood kids wear them. Its awful.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

it's all about adidas and lakais, yo
          -George
          flickr

Comment

psh i am far from ghetto fab, nice pair of kicks, white tee, jeans, done. lebrons, jordans and dunks. end of this year is gonna cost me a grip! bring on the retro 13s!

(mine and the wifey, gonna start gettin the kids shoe game right too)
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

lol most of my shoes are gone bc of my car.
              but yeah most jordans are imo.
              especially hood chicks with skinny jeans and jordans. blehhh.
              but i gotta say you cant ever go wrong with tour 4s or true blue 3s

Comment

Dunks for me, and not SBs I **** those things

Comment

Only shoes i own are Jordans and Air Force 1's . I see all the "wanna-bes" wearing them gay ass van shoes now.....

^^looks like something an old person would rock

to each their own

Comment

BUT, i look like the typical mexican guy a body full of tattoo's so i guess its normal to me.

edit: I also read that Michael Jordan hates low-income "ghetto" people, but if it wasn't for all the people from the ghetto all the drug dealers and shit he wouldn't sell as much as he does.

I use to be a shoe head but now it goes to my car but i know people who buy at least 5-6 of the same pair just to flip the shoes. Jordan's MAIN customers are the people that you might call "ghetto,thugs,gangsters,hood rats" etc etc
                    Last edited by bigmike; 08-08-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Women and their shoes...

Comment

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

People still wear Jordans? I wasn't even aware they were still a company.
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Had about 3 sets of these, looking for another naow:

Would also like to scoop one or more of these:

1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                              People still wear Jordans? I wasn't even aware they were still a company.
                              You weren't aware Nike was a company?

Comment

Working...
                              X