Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurobeem View Post
    ahh shittt...

if anyone can get a hold of or contact mike about stanceworks sticker or cards please do because they will definitely help promote this site.

im workin on getting some stickers made up on my own dime... so depending on how many i can get, i may have a few extras for cheap.
    sigpic-ben
    ...fake splits for days...

Comment

Me and some of my buddies are going to be taking off from Frederick, MD on Saturday. Probably just going to write stanceworks on a piece of paper and tape it in my window haha.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

In Baltimore at my brothers right now, Going to the airport in a few hours to pick up the super special super secret guest. Not sure where The special guest and I will be staying if we go to OC tonight but whos going to be there tonight?

Comment

You guys find a place to stay? We had a flat on the way up, gonna try again tomorrow am rockin the Ranger, watch out for the 4x4 stance!

Comment

We bailed tonight due to no place to stay lol.

Comment

My friend got me and all my best friends Caps tickets, so I couldn't turn down tickets to the last pre-season game. Maybe next year.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post

was great to meet you mike

wish i knew you needed a place...we had a house with just my wife and myself...more than enough room

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  i cant believe you guys didnt hit me up. i had plenty of room in my condo. theres always next year.

time for a new project from now until next year

Im also PMing you about new wheels/sizes for them and need your opinon.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

great show.

Comment

Working...
                    X