No announcement yet.

Kind of broke college kid s13 sr20 hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those who dont follow me on any social media... i wrecked the car just over a month ago. sad shit, thousands of dollars in parts destroyed, hours of work flushed down the toilet. but i will be back.

Comment

Damn dude that sucks, glad your okay and that you will be rebuilding into another shell.
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by austin2112 View Post
        for those who dont follow me on any social media... i wrecked the car just over a month ago. sad shit, thousands of dollars in parts destroyed, hours of work flushed down the toilet. but i will be back.

What was the significance of the damage? looks relatively minor from the angle provided.. super cool car, though. we'll be here waiting for the new new
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

no no no no no no no.

This was so sick, glad you are okay though!
          Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

wat

Comment

the frame was kinked in 3 places, tension rod brackets ripped from the car. every suspension arm bent like a taco, coils snapped. rollcage shifted far enough to be touching the one side of the car. both subframe control arm mounts caved in. on top of the fact that this car is absolutely rotten with patch work done by an actual monkey... it was time to retire this tired old shell. the drivers side is shown in that picture when the passenger side is the one that took the hard hit first.

Comment

Sorry to hear, man. Can't save them all.
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

Glad your okay man, cars can be replaced, people are more challenging. Can't wait to see what you build next!
                  grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Originally posted by austin2112 View Post
                    Hello stanceworks, i'm Austin, 19 years old living in windsor, Canada. This is not my first thread, my previous cars include my mk4 gti

And my static 350z

I got bored of the z quick, and getting hired at a new job wanted something i could go a bit further with. I traded plus cash and goodies for this sr20 s13.

Had to pull the trans for a frost plug within a week of owning it, my awful luck always.. left my phone on the back of my dads truck

put the xxrs i got in trade on, painted inside white

Then the fun began. I sold the xxrs.. 5 lug stuff. Btw if anyone remembers my brothers bagged mustang, we brought it back to stock and he traded it in.

Cleaned out my garage which was filled.. In she goes!

Within like 30 hours and some help from my best friend Ted (who I called at 2am to come help me drop the subframe cause I was scared to do it alone) We had the entire car apart.

RIP BIG H.

Theeeen I cut stuff out and tubs happened. I already rubbed like insane on the 17's and ill be doing 18's with an angle kit next year. With the help of other best friends Kurt and Erik we did it all in 1 weekend so I dont really have pictures inbetween we were too busy drinking some beer.

Body work and sparkly paint soon come.

That kinda puts me to where im at today. Just waiting on stuff and things.

Ill run down basic plans of the car from here.

I ordered the newly released 75mm origin type 3 overs front and rear. Probably will be one of the first sets in Canada. It will be getting an aggressive bn style kit, 326 wing, dmax hood, roof wing etc. Paint is a secret for now, but its getting paint.

Subframe in the rear got all adjustable arms, solid PBM bushings, new endlinks bushings etc all that stuff. Colour disclosed aswell. Running dual z32 calipers (PBM hydro) and megan coils with PBM springs. The front end will be rocking z32 calipers with a villains angle kit and same coils as the rear. I'm basically doing a full restoration of the car, replacing anything I can for the most part to make it drive better than this year (wobbles had me scared to go over 100km/h)

I have a shit ton of parts just laying around, still ordering more, currently doing exams.. So after next week expect shit to happen. I want the bay painted and subframes all done around the new year time. We'll see..

Well thats all for now. Stay tuned for updates.. Thanks!

Students who are studying in college but have a car too - are successful. But you need to remember that a car costs a lot and if you have little money and you only have enough money to buy services from the best coursework paper writing company https://propaperwritings.com/essay-sample-manners.html then the car will be the wrong investment for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X