Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anth View Post
    black accord euro with stanceworks sticker on the back window, at a panel beaters near my work in thornbury
    OMFG
    LOL!
    I Think thats me...ROFL
    Preston Panels yeah?
    Missed out on the SW meet on weekend....stupid lady didnt know wat a red light was and decided to give me suprise butt secks....no lube.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

yep!

Comment

Tranzzzz u missed it broooo :'( shuld go next one
        www.garasiauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          Spotted an accord euro about 3 months ago on dynon road footscray victoria. Was dark grey, neg camber and was driving side by side with you for awhile.
          ahh maybe that was me i think ive remember it now haha but yeh theres one similar car like mine nearby that area
          www.garasiauto.com

Comment

Haha. Felix, did i see you again this morning on furlong road?

Comment

wooo spotted karlito's black cefiro on westall =P
              sigpic

Comment

hahaha dammit you got here before me!! >.<

love ur accord man, i friggen want one now
                swagger like mick jagger

Comment

thanks dude, love your cefiro, spot it from a mile away. cant miss it.
                  sigpic

Comment

i think so haha
                    www.garasiauto.com

Comment

LOL. Didnt know you were from the area man

Comment

Karlo likes standing in the corner of westal road waiting to be spotted.

Comment

I saw a silver R32 at chirnside park shopping center, slammed with some crazy wide/low offset wheels, lot of dish and carzy stretched tires. looked at it from a distance. Looks the goods for sure.

Also saw one of the green S14's from the stanceworks meet go over the swan street bridge yesterday when i was going home from work, about 2:40pm or so.
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

I keep seeing this white 180sx in Greensborough off Para Rd with ridiculous wide wheel and some mega offset...

Looks like at least an 11 in the rear and negative offsets all round. tyre/wheel is sitting abut 3 inches out of the guard...looks like it has widebody rear fenders too...

Comment

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                              I keep seeing this white 180sx in Greensborough off Para Rd with ridiculous wide wheel and some mega offset...

Looks like at least an 11 in the rear and negative offsets all round. tyre/wheel is sitting abut 3 inches out of the guard...looks like it has widebody rear fenders too...
                              pretty sure the guy is on Nissan Silvia and the wheels are for sale/swap for something less mexican
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
                                Karlo likes standing in the corner of westal road waiting to be spotted.
                                hahaha u know it!

**spotted one beige flushed out KE with snapped axles out front of GT Hyper
                                swagger like mick jagger

Comment

Working...
                                X