Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Spotted thread

Ok guys i saw there wasnt a topic like this so i figured why not? lets make one for the hell of it

Ill start off

Spotted an R31 on tuesday in the dandenong area. was brown, red and the front lip was sticker bombed like crazy. maybe a member here?

You have to remember this section of the forum is for the Whole of Australia... Not just Victoria.. So It might make things a little harder...

PS. stickerbombed lips dont mean Stanceworks. If you had have said Low ride hieght and low offset wheels, then maybe I might have noticed it
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Spotted an accord euro about 3 months ago on dynon road footscray victoria. Was dark grey, neg camber and was driving side by side with you for awhile.

Comment

spotted hakhawk at the bp along the pakenham bypass at the bowser,
        spotted this ceffy in werribee/hoppers crossing today

Comment

Alot of cars out today, perhaps good weather?

White JZX100 with GTR34 wheels
          Red 180sx with enkei racing s
          Navy FD rx7
          Yellow s15 with black hood and black wheels.

Comment

spotted u VISHES on sunshine ave with bike on the roof?
            also saw the same jzx with gtr's

WOO im spotted

Comment

About a week befor autosalon i saw an S15, real nice, plates: NDRPHN (or something along those lines) cruising down the eastern freeway at about 3pm or so, then it was on show at autosalon lol sweet.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

dark grey euro probably was felix
                sigpic

Comment

Could have been Greg also...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

most likely Felix in the grey euro as he's always on Dynon road.

Comment

Spotted the same? or maybe different dark grey euro running neg camber today in deer park. P plater black and black and white rego?
                      Last edited by private_numero; 09-05-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        spotted hakhawk at the bp along the pakenham bypass at the bowser,
                        spotted this ceffy in werribee/hoppers crossing today]
                        spotted you too, was inside. had a look for your car when i left, but i didnt see you anywhere, was gonna stop and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                          spotted you too, was inside. had a look for your car when i left, but i didnt see you anywhere, was gonna stop and say hello.
                          shouldve known lol. but was running a bit late that i was hoping. ate the maccas in the car on the way. was heading to werribee to a mates to install my new clutch kit

Comment

black accord euro with stanceworks sticker on the back window, at a panel beaters near my work in thornbury

Comment

LOL theres a couple of euro that looks similar to mine Dave euro same colour as mine similar type of rims but in black . im the only one with the plenty of stickers a the rear of the window haha i think...
                              www.garasiauto.com

Comment

Working...
                              X