This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    nah i totally get what you mean, but that shit just doesn't happen. No one is jealous of you
    I'm not saying it as if people are jealous of my car, I am saying it like say I was Mike and I had the e36, you know what I mean, it was a general I, not a personal I hahaa.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
      [IMG]http://stancedesign.powweb.com/Stanceworks/******.png[/IMG]
      I will happily campaign for this.

Comment

I can use as sig?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Yea I remember this as well, and look at the Honda scene now. Fucked.
          We can be best e-friends

It's like everything you say is what I was about to before I come to your post. unfair.
          -Brandon-

Comment

• I hope some of you guys wear knockoff Raybans from Target.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Real Wayfarers FTW!

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Rally for pres.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I can't afford to do anything to my car right now, so I don't.

Why is that so complicated for some people?
                  If I wanted to, I could have put some money into spacers, some time into rusting or pattern-slapping some parts, and chopping the springs up (even more). Instead, I took care of nearly every maintenance item, got my interior 90% done, and started saving for GCs, a roller, and some go-fast parts.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I'm not saying it as if people are jealous of my car, I am saying it like say I was Mike and I had the e36, you know what I mean, it was a general I, not a personal I hahaa.
                    I know I totally understood what you mean, it just rarely happens. People jealous of people yes, but of cars no. Sure you might get your occasional dork with issues that will bash your car because of who YOU are, but that shit is so rare that 99.9% of people can't claim that.

People bashing mike's e36 have reasons for it, its a controversial car. No car ever gets unanimous acceptance, but there are people who don't like the stacks for whatever reason, there are people who didn't like the benz wheels because, well lets face it its a BMW forum. There are people who don't like the ride height and stretch and poke because they don't like fitment etc. I'm sure there's a dude or two who just don't like him and bash on his car just because. But 99% of people who say that shit don't have an s54'd e36 on amg splits with stacks. They have x car on racelands with sportmaxx's/rotas/shit with a stickerbombed front lip and a rusted hood/fender/trunk. Not to mention that BF.c is full of the most fucktarded individuals I have ever seen converge onto one forum.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Sportmaxx's/Rotas/shit.

I lol'd.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• bf.c just sucks in general

Flickr

Comment

• feels like bf.c
                          -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I can use as sig?
                            Most certainly

Comment

• I think building your car for the approval of other people is more annoying than the fads themselves. I also am a believer in doing things right the first time. But you can't expect everyone to just take your word for it, no matter how many times you have a rant about it. Some things people just have to learn through experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                                feels like bf.c
                                One thread in "off topic" that stokes the flames of opinions within SW, and all of a sudden it feels like bf.c? Hardly.

Comment

Working...
                                X