Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had an amazing time last year! A bunch of really memorable cars and great people, hopefully It happens again this year
    "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• I wold love to see this again a lot of good cars. post up if anyone has info

Comment

• i'll be there!
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• im going to google earth a location...if i come up with one before that weekend lets do it!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• Why don't we just all meet up at the same place, same time?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Jake Looney - Fitteddownlow - 92 civic hatchback
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• I'm thinking about trying to find a spot a little bit off the main strip to do it but I'd need reasurance that people would still drive out to it. The convention center is always an option but its probably gonna be packed with stock cars for the sun festival or whatever its called again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                  I'm thinking about trying to find a spot a little bit off the main strip to do it but I'd need reasurance that people would still drive out to it. The convention center is always an option but its probably gonna be packed with stock cars for the sun festival or whatever its called again.
                  I thought it was one of the best GTGs of the weekend, I'd be down to attend regardless of where it was.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This is the pace to find out where its goin on! Everything from a weekly meet to an annual show.

Comment

Working...
                    X