Feeler: Killer Fitment and Stance meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Killer Fitment and Stance meet

Since we had such an epic turnout at the northeast meet (even we got shut down early), im looking to have a meet in sept. I understand many of you are going back to school end of this month but we can not end the year without having a proper STANCE meet in the north east. Im starting this thread to get an idea of what date is better for everyone. Meet will be in NY but at a better location with better roads, close to food establishments and malls so you guys can drop off your girls to shop, HA! Let me know people. I am making location/permit calls today. And yes i know the original meet MIGHT be on aug 15th. Still trying to gauge interest.
    Sat Sept 4th
    0%
    Sun Sept 5th
    0%
    Sat Sept 11th
    0%
    Sun Sept 12th
    0%
    Sat Sept 18th
    0%
    Sun Sept 19th
    0%

Sept 5th isn't a good date because there's already a meet that my friend throws and we always have a 300+ car turn out. I say the sunday after that would be perfect
    sickSTANCE
    Originally posted by shane_lxi
    Holy ride height batman!

Comment

Yeah i was looking at the 12th from the beginning.

Comment

Sounds good. Sundays always make for the best days for meets
        sickSTANCE
        Originally posted by shane_lxi
        Holy ride height batman!

Comment

september 10th-12th is adirondack nationals, yes it's a muscle car show but it's lake george but it's huge and attracts all types of people. i know a lot of people from upstate will be there even if they don't have a muscle car.

Comment

Yeah. Its looking like the 19th.

Comment

I live in Vt so I will def be comin to this meet and any weekend in sept works for me I believe I'm on vacation for those two last weeks in sept. Will the next Northeast meet be closer than Bear mountain? I know quite a number of people who would ride down in a group. so is the set date for the 19th of sept?
              Last edited by killervq35hr; 08-09-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X