m52 + zf gearbox??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m52 + zf gearbox??

Hi bimmer guys! I am looking for a donor car with m52b25 or m52b28 but i'm quite confused about which cars have which gearbox? I have been looking into e36, e34 and e39 but somewhere it was said that e34 have only getrag gearboxes? I also found out in wikipedia that e39 528 has same gearbox as e36 328 and e36 m3 (zf gearbox)? Is this true? and i would be pleased if someone would have a better source for this information !

Also e39's seem to be cheapest of these three Also what other difference m52 have between e36 and e39?

Yes, M52B25 has the Getrag 250 and 328i and M3's have ZF gearboxes.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram: @arontbmw
    Facebook: Aron Tómas
    https://www.facebook.com/AronTs-BMW-178539552621687
    Snapchat: arontbmw
    Youtube: AronTBMW

Comment

Originally posted by AronT1 View Post
      Yes, M52B25 has the Getrag 250 and 328i and M3's have ZF gearboxes.
      yeah i have found out that too but some bmw cars with m52b25 have the zf too. Im only looking more info to which cars have that. And im talking about european market cars. In the states things can be different for example i know one project here where the donor car was e36 323 and it had zf gearbox. And to my knowledge 323 have m52b25(tu) 's.

Comment

Ended up buying a e34 525 with m50b25tu+5 speed zf

Comment

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What an ideal site.

Comment

Working...
          X