Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us ur new shoes now!

Comment

Sooo, since this fucking website decided to screw up my previous (motherfucking long) reply, imma do it quick and simple.

Originally posted by whacka View Post
      how do they ride? probably going to be looking for a set of E34 coils to slap on my E32 for some lows
      Do it!

They ride pretty good as I'm almost on the hardest setting!

Originally posted by trm- View Post
      Do it now!

Hurry up!

And wash it
      Did it, then I hit a wall lmao

Nah JK I'll explain it below haha

Originally posted by gox310 View Post
      Nice! What wheel size are you planning for it?
      17's it is!

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
      Laef mate this is nuts! Absolutely love the E34 and it sits so well man, you da man
      Well now that she's got another bigger scar maybe you'll want to change your thoughts haha, but thank you man! Means a lot.

Also can't wait to put on the large Candy banner!

Originally posted by Gamerx View Post
      Again on the BMW, that's what I like, keep up.
      Appreciate it man! Yeah feels good to be back in a bimmer!

Originally posted by trm- View Post
      Show us ur new shoes now!
      Here you go! (no quality pics tho, sorry haha!)

Those are just some originals Style 66, nothing fancy, but they were dirt cheap.

Ordered 15mm (rear) and 12mm (front) to clear the suspensions cause they're too wide on the inside.

Then i decided to wash this turd and go take some pics

Then I fucked up and hit a wall because of an oil spill in a twisty road.

Cracked both of my bumpers, but they were ugly anyway, they'll be changed for M-system ones.

On the bright side, it'll be the opportunity to take care of this old dent haha

Oh, also I retrofitted a large "16 button" board computer in the car, pretty cool I have to say.

Last edited by Laef; 11-08-2016, 10:21 AM.
      '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

Originally posted by Laef View Post
        Sooo...

Then I fucked up and hit a wall because of an oil spill in a twisty road.
        Skids. You're doing it wrong
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Aw man that's guttering! Gotta look on the bright side and be happy that no mechanical damage was caused, I'd much rather shatter a bumper than bend a wishbone

You're the man for repping the page too man, highly appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            Skids. You're doing it wrong
            The thing is, I wasn't even trying to drift this time lmao

Aw man that's guttering! Gotta look on the bright side and be happy that no mechanical damage was caused, I'd much rather shatter a bumper than bend a wishbone

You're the man for repping the page too man, highly appreciate it
            Yeah you're right, that's what I was telling to myself, could've been much worst !

And no problem mate, glad to do so!
            '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

Haha! I've been wanting to see this thread I've just been lazy... So stoked to see you in an e34 and I actually like the color a lot for some weird reason. Please wash it. Any future plans on wheels? I may be die hard Mercedes besides my Lexus but those 80's-90's beemer interiors with the orange lighting are so cool.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

you can tell america will never be the same now that Evan has changed his display picture and signature to his hotboy dirft car #ripw124

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                  Haha! I've been wanting to see this thread I've just been lazy... So stoked to see you in an e34 and I actually like the color a lot for some weird reason. Please wash it. Any future plans on wheels? I may be die hard Mercedes besides my Lexus but those 80's-90's beemer interiors with the orange lighting are so cool.
                  Haha thanks for coming tho

Yeah I just love e34's so much that I couldn't pass on one when I needed a daily

Well, I do wash it less than the Benz but most of the time she's clean, the paint is just a little (well, maybe a lot) oxidized so you can't see it lmao

Wanted a set of style 32 but all I found was style 66's... Will do for now, but I'd love to find some M Pars in the future, nothing fancy either but I'll keep the OEM+ touch all the way with this one haha

you can tell america will never be the same now that Evan has changed his display picture and signature to his hotboy dirft car #ripw124
                  Sad times my friends, sad times...
                  '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

Hey y'all

Small update, took a pic that I'm proud of the other night

Then an iPotato one, apologies...

New wheels with 12mm and 15mm spacers to clear the coils and maxed out front camber

Theeeen a b&w one with the new "CANDY" sticker from the candy showroom boys ! Yesss

Yesterday I went at the same photo spot and took another pic, was a pretty apocalyptic atmosphere right here lmao

And today I raised the rear a little to limit the tuck and improve dat fitment, pics of the result soon I promise

Kthxbye.
                    '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

Here's a couple of pics with an actual day light haha

'86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

Oh boy.... This picture makes me feel all types of ways. Mehowski I need a banner like the one on this E34 anyway you could ship me one for some dolla bills? Anyways keep at it man this is making me want a bmw which is sacrilegious for me.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

dude the car looks mint, gonna work my arse off so i can make VW Days or EuroSunday this year so hopefully we can see you there

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post

Oh boy.... This picture makes me feel all types of ways. Mehowski I need a banner like the one on this E34 anyway you could ship me one for some dolla bills? Anyways keep at it man this is making me want a bmw which is sacrilegious for me.
                          postage will be a killer as it'll be sent off as a small parcel, but if you get some friends who might want some stuff we can chuck small stickers and shit in the same package so you can split the postage price with them man

Comment

Hey guys

Yesterday I bought another set of wheels! (think i'm gonna sell the style 66's)

I always loved the design of style 32's, especially on an E34, so here they are:

17x8 and 17x9, same spacers as before.

They're filthy as fuck and they were painted black with a cheapo plastidip-like thing that is peeling off, but I love them haha

Still haven't decided if I just peel it off or just make some touchups, thoughts?

'86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Comment

looks so gangster

Comment

I say peel it off. The black hides the beauty of the wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X