'90 E32 750I with M70 engine on Style 5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '90 E32 750I with M70 engine on Style 5s

This is my '90 E32. Already lowered 40mm on the front axle by H&R springs in conjunction with shortened Bilstein B8 dampers. These are installed since a week, body came down by 25mm so far. Needs to settle a bit, but I feel it needs to get lower still. Coilovers for this car are hard to find, especially with that heavy engine.
    If interested, I can post a build thread, starting in 2010 when I first got the car.

https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

That's a beautiful car with an equally nice interior

Comment

you can use E34 coils requires some welding tho not much only on front, rear is just bolt in

Comment

I don't think it will be that easy. The 750i has hydraulic height control at the rear with hydraulic dampers. On the front axle this might work though. Thanks for the hint.

Comment

Bavauto i think it was that has a kit to remove the SLS (self leveling system) then you can just install those coils after doing that, glad to help ! I have a 92 735i I'm going to start building once I get back from deployment

Comment

I love e32, this interior looks super cool
            Powered By 524td & 750ILA & e12 520(m52b28) & e30 325i coupe & e21 318turbo & Subaru Legacy BG & e39 528i Touring

Comment

Loving this so much!

Comment

Originally posted by whacka View Post
                Bavauto i think it was that has a kit to remove the SLS (self leveling system) then you can just install those coils after doing that, glad to help ! I have a 92 735i I'm going to start building once I get back from deployment
                Yes, they do. I used it on mine when the SLS acted up. Went with all Eibach and Bilstein. I believe you can also buy adjustable end links to "trick the computer into allowing the rear end to be lower. I did that on my e39 Touring and it handled well and kept the utility of the self leveling rear.

Mine was nowhere near as pretty as yours but I liked how it sat

progress IS a slow process

Comment

very nice! mine looks like yours but i need wheels lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
                    Mine was nowhere near as pretty as yours but I liked how it sat
                    I like how yours sits, that's perfect! Will think about this, any maybe ask if I can meet the german regulations with that...

Comment

Nice looking car Oliver! Loved the pictures, what camera setup did you use? Nice behance work btw!

Comment

Looks awesome! Would love a build thread!

Comment

Originally posted by kosso_olli View Post
                          I like how yours sits, that's perfect! Will think about this, any maybe ask if I can meet the german regulations with that...
                          it is so easy to adjust SLS from the link. look under the car and then you will understand how it works sry for putting my car picture in here but thats how mine sits