Brock B1 16x9 et15 (Square Set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock B1 16x9 et15 (Square Set)

Up for sale is an old school set off Brock B1s. Like the title states, the wheels are 16x9 et15 squared. Dual drilled, 4x100 and 4x108. Tires are mounted but are only good for a burnout. The wheels are NOT perfect but can be ran as is. They have been painted silver by the previous owner but do have so chips. Some paint is chipping off of one of the center caps. It also looks like some sort of JB weld material was used to repair some wheek rash, this was also done by the previous owner. Comes with flat caps but no screws to attach said caps to wheels.

I got these with plans of buying a daily driver and throwing them on the car but I am looking at moving out of state soon and I could use the cash. These are getting rarer and rarer as the years go by so please don't lowball me with the price.

Cash is king and local sales will take priority over non-local sales. I can ship but that will be at the buyers expense. I am willing to trade plus cash on top with any parts for a 2005 Ford Focus ZX3 or decent tires in sizes 205/45/16.

If buyer wishes to use paypal, add 3% for the fees please.

I will post pics this evening as I am stuck at work right. So please do not delete.

Price: $995 local pick up (+ shipping + paypal fees)

Located in Huntington Beach CA 92648

Contact me here or text me at:

9 for nine Three 7 for three 8 one 3

Bump for pics

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
      X