No announcement yet.

Is it low? Altima Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks light your on the right path my friend.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I dig it, spacers and an alignment and your set.
      2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

i have the same money clip.

cars lookin' good.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Originally posted by L31
          ttt
          Did you really bump your own showroom thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
            Did you really bump your own showroom thread?
            no i posted something, but it was stupid as shit, so I erased it...

Comment

dirty cell phone pic, but its just about all i've got since the first week

Comment

what sucks about these cars is the front arch is humongous. you have to literally put it on the ground to close the gap. my mom has one and i've played with it a little. i was going to put coilovers on it but by when i figured out how low it would have to go to look good it just wasn't gonna work for her.

i think 19x9.5 +30 all around would be a good starting point at your height.

19x8.5 +29 le37t at stock height.

19x8.5 +35 a34 nismo rays w/ eibach front drop (before/after). no fitment shots, but it's flush.

Comment

Lookin very nice!! My old SER (my first car, I miss that fucking thing but NOT the payments ):

Get some SER wheels, they'll look great! I still have a set of Eibach Sportlines for sale if you're interested
                  1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

thanks for the input on sizing, i'm really trying to figure out the width and offsets i need, but i don't think i'm gonna run a 19", i'd probably go 18's. but yeah i can't stand the subframe on this chassis, its damn near on the ground, its a pain in my ass but whatever. either of you think i could fit 18x10 without too much work (dunno what offset).

lmao sportlines, your funny, i think i remember seeing you on nissanclub, i remember the username anyways. i had s.techs before coils and those weren't low enough, you think sportlines will be low enough for me? just ragging on you, no biters on nissanclub?

since snow is coming soon i won't be putting any new wheels on, maybe buy some for the spring though...

Comment

not really sure about 10s due to strut clearance unless you went lower offset which would poke. all depends on what you're going for.

Comment

Don't you love it when you first lower your car? You can't stop looking at it.

It's crazy how these cars eat up 19" wheels. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Comment

Originally posted by L31 View Post
                          thanks for the input on sizing, i'm really trying to figure out the width and offsets i need, but i don't think i'm gonna run a 19", i'd probably go 18's. but yeah i can't stand the subframe on this chassis, its damn near on the ground, its a pain in my ass but whatever. either of you think i could fit 18x10 without too much work (dunno what offset).

lmao sportlines, your funny, i think i remember seeing you on nissanclub, i remember the username anyways. i had s.techs before coils and those weren't low enough, you think sportlines will be low enough for me? just ragging on you, no biters on nissanclub?

since snow is coming soon i won't be putting any new wheels on, maybe buy some for the spring though...
                          Sportlines in the front only got dis low:

I was the first dude to try the the Sportlines in the front and the NISMO in the rear combo, ended up with a 1.5 finger gap all the way around. I remember a lot of people copying that setup before I sold the Altima

And yeah I knew you wouldn't want the Sportlines, you're already way lower than that. Tell your Altima buddies though!!!!!!!! I keep getting lowballed on nissanclub.

I have no info to give you in regards to offsets, I was more interested in 60ft times and AutoX times in that car
                          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Geez I wouldn't be able to drive around here if I had my Altima that low. I have a hard time with ST lowering coils. Only lowered the car 1.6"

Comment

good start, low before wheels is always a plus. I'm sure you'll get it all dialed in once you get wheels.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

^I can't believe you fell for it man. That noob bumped a 6 month old thread bro.
                                SLAMMED GARAGE
                                slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X