16" Work BRS Poison rebuild???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" Work BRS Poison rebuild???

Hi guys this is my first full wheel rebuild. Need pointers for rebuilding these wheels. They are 16" work brs poisons 16x7/16x8. Goal would be to make them 16x8/16x9 or to step up to 17s with all new work hardware depending on what is more readily available since I know these wheels are from the 80s and they are considered first gen equips. They also require 36 hole lips/barrels which has proven difficult to find in 16". Where can I go to get what I need? Any tips or critics will be accepted. Thanks

first thing to do is measure the bore of the face. basically the large hole in the lip or barrel that the face fits into.

anything can be made these days, no matter if you stay 16" or 17" its going to be custom..
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Thanks glad to know I can stick with 16s. What companies to you recommend I use to get these custom barrels/lips made?

Comment

Working...
      X