Suh dude from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh dude from Southern California

Hey everyone, longtime stalker first time talker. I've been lurking SW for a good amount of years now & I finally did it. Well my name is Armando Castro & I've always loved slammed cars/trucks/vans/motos anything low is good with me. I've owned a few low & some very low cars. But the car I drive right now is a 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8, I got 2yrs ago. Just installed some Ksport coilovers.

All these were taken & edited on my iPhone 6, sorry I gave away my Nikon to my nephew.

I have some old school 20" Lowenhart LDR wheels that I'm planning to relip myself, thanks to SW, I feel I'm up for it as I've never done such a thing before. I've swapped engines, transmissions, at/mt conversions but never dealt with 3 piece wheels. And I know I'm gonna go lower when I get my wheels on.

I know my style isn't for everyone but like Slim Shady used to say "I just don't give a fuck"

If you ever see me out there say hey.

Nothing like a cleanly modded and low Magnum. Looking forward to progress!

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Yes and thank you

Comment

I have a weak spot for Magnums,

Welcome to S/W
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Cool, me too. I wanted one for awhile, I was gonna settle for the R/T, but my wife didn't wanna hear me complain about the HP, so she forced me to buy the SRT8 after seeing one in action at our local drag strip lol.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Greasy63 View Post
            Cool, me too. I wanted one for awhile, I was gonna settle for the R/T, but my wife didn't wanna hear me complain about the HP, so she forced me to buy the SRT8 after seeing one in action at our local drag strip lol.

Thank you.
            Where can you order those wifey-things you say? I want one of those please
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

LOL Loekaaz

Comment

Working...
              X