Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Seat, for the worst name a car could have

Yeah, still have this piece of crap. I drive it a lot and everywhere and didn't any mods because I starting to like it... maybe.

So here there are some new photos

I needed to change my foglight but when I dismounted the front bumper I found a surprise

Thank you P.O.

Anyway wanted something new, so this was last shot with this steering wheel (it's for sale if anyone is looking for one)

Bought a new combo

But I put everything for sale (like before, hit me if you need something) because I was only interesting in one thing

That horn button, so I can use that with my Momo Tuner

In fact I did some little mods

Paint the side undertray, exhaust and rear tow hook black, because BLLAAAAAACK (if anyone caught the reference you're my favourite person)

Then loaded it for the summer holiday

When I came back home I lowered a little bit

Maybe a little too much

Did another mod

(if you can't understand the meaning don't worry, it's something me and my friends invented during the '16 Worthersee, but you can see where the inspiration came from...)

Took some actual photos

Then put back on the stock wheels with tires so I can daily driving without any worrying

And for now is all, did most nothing because I wanted to focus on the other project I have (photo or maybe thread soon) and than change why something bigger and maybe more powerfull.

See ya

Bonus pics:

My friend's beautiful Golf IV GTi, so at least there is a good car in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonLiri View Post
    Bonus pics:

My friend's beautiful Golf IV GTi, so at least there is a good car in this thread
    Fak u dawson
    You never told me the current one was your second e21

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Quote Originally Posted by Fruttolo View Post
    Fak u dawson
    You never told me the current one was your second e21
    Cuore anche per te!
    Diciamo che è uno sbaglio che non sbandiero in giro

Cuore anche per te!
    Diciamo che è uno sbaglio che non sbandiero in giro
    perché sbaglio?

sempre brutta

Quote Originally Posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
    perché sbaglio?
    Perché non dovevo venderla

Quote Originally Posted by boiddopa View Post
    sempre brutta
    Lo so

those borbet reps are soooooo tight on that little guy, definitely would be my first choice (I see you already found a different set though)

Quote Originally Posted by slamitall View Post
    those borbet reps are soooooo tight on that little guy, definitely would be my first choice (I see you already found a different set though)
    don't call them reps, Paco is gonna get offended

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Well yes, this piece still exists.

Despite I trying in any way and some age-related it doesn’t give up (the photo is for purely example)

In the 6 years of its honored daily career it has never let me stranded.

But like all the best things, the end is one step away (also because I doubt it will be able to pass any another MOT, the last one was already difficult)

So to end this on a high note, I decided to solve the only real problem that has plagued me for years

Let me tell you that of the last 2 set of tires I finished the sidewall long before I managed to affect the thread ... (and obviously changing the ride height is forbidden)

So like the old man says: go big or go home

And here we are at the last song

And yes, I would like to go down more but I ran out of adjustment
    No, I feel dirty to have all that space in the wheel arch
    And yes I feel even dirtier to have mounted small tires like that
    But at least now I don’t finish my sidewalls every 10min, the cradle and the drain instead

And yes I know that I am very melodramatic and everything, but at least I did something!

And here, if you allow me, a little flex just for the sake: pretty much all the steering wheels I mount it in the last 6 years

As someone told me "that car has changed more steering wheels than oil change" but honestly I don't mind and I don't regret it (and I may have a little issue).

I love you still have this little bugger.
    The Abarth steering wheel is SIIIICK. Why not do something to the arches to not ruin the sidewalls instead of buying lawn mower tires?
    "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
    Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Quote Originally Posted by gnmzl View Post
    I love you still have this little bugger.
    The Abarth steering wheel is SIIIICK. Why not do something to the arches to not ruin the sidewalls instead of buying lawn mower tires?
    Thanks for the love man!
    Well I have already rolled the fender to the max without destroy them, and then destroy them with the wrong tools. But still wasn't enough and I don't love over fender (like at all), so smaller tires are the only solution.

About the mods, yes, in Italy is pretty much illegal to modify a piece on your car (apart from the bodykits, but even there there are many rules) and if you want to do something, you must re-register the car and hope they don't bother you (for example, my friends bought a E36 M3 last month, and for registering only to his name he paid 1100€!)
    So, what we do? Well we do the same and hope the police don't caught us or charge for anything, so yeah, welcome to Italy, the worst country for modding your car
    i feel your pain, in portugal its pretty much the same thing. drives me nuts, you always feel like a criminal for moding your own car.

That explains the super stock condition of my three cars imported from Italy.
    At least smaller tires usually bring you closer to the ground.
    More pictures?

That explains the super stock condition of my three cars imported from Italy.
    At least smaller tires usually bring you closer to the ground.
    More pictures?
    What did import?
    For now no new photos, since it's my daily it's always so much dirty and I'm too lazy.
    And I need to find a new location!

Quote Originally Posted by C2_mad View Post
    i feel your pain, in portugal its pretty much the same thing. drives me nuts, you always feel like a criminal for moding your own car.
    Same feeling here!
    I didn't know Portugal was so much bad, I saw a couple of swapped cars from Portugal I thought was similar to Spain...

What did import?
    For now no new photos, since it's my daily it's always so much dirty and I'm too lazy.
    And I need to find a new location!
    My Mk3 Golf, my e28 and one of my dolphin grey e30s are imported from Italy. Apart from sketchy alarm/audio installs and aftermarket AC units, they were as stock as they were on day 1.

Man, I doubt you lack beatiful locations in Italy, so your only excuse is being lazy Stop being lazy!

My Mk3 Golf, my e28 and one of my dolphin grey e30s are imported from Italy. Apart from sketchy alarm/audio installs and aftermarket AC units, they were as stock as they were on day 1.

Man, I doubt you lack beatiful locations in Italy, so your only excuse is being lazy Stop being lazy!
    Yeah, sketchy alarm/audio install sound so Italy from the 90s ahah

I know I know, this stupid job kills me every good intentions I have

Sooo, since @gnmzl asked me so nicely I took some photos of the shitbox

Of course it obviously rained every time I finished the shift this week, so I did some "moody" shot

Not what I had in my mind, but they came out almost ok