Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
      perché sbaglio?
      Perché non dovevo venderla

Comment

Originally posted by boiddopa View Post
        sempre brutta
        Lo so

Comment

those borbet reps are soooooo tight on that little guy, definitely would be my first choice (I see you already found a different set though)

Comment

Originally posted by slamitall View Post
            those borbet reps are soooooo tight on that little guy, definitely would be my first choice (I see you already found a different set though)
            don't call them reps, Paco is gonna get offended

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Well yes, this piece still exists.

Despite I trying in any way and some age-related it doesn’t give up (the photo is for purely example)

In the 6 years of its honored daily career it has never let me stranded.

But like all the best things, the end is one step away (also because I doubt it will be able to pass any another MOT, the last one was already difficult)

So to end this on a high note, I decided to solve the only real problem that has plagued me for years

Let me tell you that of the last 2 set of tires I finished the sidewall long before I managed to affect the thread ... (and obviously changing the ride height is forbidden)

So like the old man says: go big or go home

And here we are at the last song

And yes, I would like to go down more but I ran out of adjustment
              No, I feel dirty to have all that space in the wheel arch
              And yes I feel even dirtier to have mounted small tires like that
              But at least now I don’t finish my sidewalls every 10min, the cradle and the drain instead

And yes I know that I am very melodramatic and everything, but at least I did something!

Comment

And here, if you allow me, a little flex just for the sake: pretty much all the steering wheels I mount it in the last 6 years

As someone told me "that car has changed more steering wheels than oil change" but honestly I don't mind and I don't regret it (and I may have a little issue).

Comment

I love you still have this little bugger.
                  The Abarth steering wheel is SIIIICK. Why not do something to the arches to not ruin the sidewalls instead of buying lawn mower tires?
                  "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                  Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                    I love you still have this little bugger.
                    The Abarth steering wheel is SIIIICK. Why not do something to the arches to not ruin the sidewalls instead of buying lawn mower tires?
                    Thanks for the love man!
                    Well I have already rolled the fender to the max without destroy them, and then destroy them with the wrong tools. But still wasn't enough and I don't love over fender (like at all), so smaller tires are the only solution.

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post

About the mods, yes, in Italy is pretty much illegal to modify a piece on your car (apart from the bodykits, but even there there are many rules) and if you want to do something, you must re-register the car and hope they don't bother you (for example, my friends bought a E36 M3 last month, and for registering only to his name he paid 1100€!)
                      So, what we do? Well we do the same and hope the police don't caught us or charge for anything, so yeah, welcome to Italy, the worst country for modding your car
                      i feel your pain, in portugal its pretty much the same thing. drives me nuts, you always feel like a criminal for moding your own car.

Comment

That explains the super stock condition of my three cars imported from Italy.
                        At least smaller tires usually bring you closer to the ground.
                        More pictures?

Comment

That explains the super stock condition of my three cars imported from Italy.
                          At least smaller tires usually bring you closer to the ground.
                          More pictures?
                          What did import?
                          For now no new photos, since it's my daily it's always so much dirty and I'm too lazy.
                          And I need to find a new location!

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                            i feel your pain, in portugal its pretty much the same thing. drives me nuts, you always feel like a criminal for moding your own car.
                            Same feeling here!
                            I didn't know Portugal was so much bad, I saw a couple of swapped cars from Portugal I thought was similar to Spain...

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                              What did import?
                              For now no new photos, since it's my daily it's always so much dirty and I'm too lazy.
                              And I need to find a new location!
                              My Mk3 Golf, my e28 and one of my dolphin grey e30s are imported from Italy. Apart from sketchy alarm/audio installs and aftermarket AC units, they were as stock as they were on day 1.

Man, I doubt you lack beatiful locations in Italy, so your only excuse is being lazy Stop being lazy!

Comment

My Mk3 Golf, my e28 and one of my dolphin grey e30s are imported from Italy. Apart from sketchy alarm/audio installs and aftermarket AC units, they were as stock as they were on day 1.

Man, I doubt you lack beatiful locations in Italy, so your only excuse is being lazy Stop being lazy!
                                Yeah, sketchy alarm/audio install sound so Italy from the 90s ahah

I know I know, this stupid job kills me every good intentions I have

Comment

Working...
                                X