Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RollHard: The Show. 14.08.16

ALL MAKES, ALL MODELS, ONE COMMUNITY...

Join us for a chilled out summers day at Cressing Temple Barns.
    • This is a car enthusiast event.
    • Over 600 of the coolest cars from around Europe including; Belgium, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
    • Stunning 13th Century medieval barns, outbuildings, Tudor ‘walled garden’ and paddocks.
    • Tiptree tea room (cream teas), cold drinks, ice creams and a variety of food caterers to suit everyones needs.

Is this a mixed marque event?
    Yes, all of our events are open to all makes and models.

How can I get involved?
    Tickets are £10 per person and available here, for those who would also like to show their car, see below!

Can I show my car in the RollHard Village?
    Yes, apply to show your car in the RollHard Village, email us at events@rollhard.co.uk with at least three good quality photos and your spec list. We will select our favourites, good luck!

Is the show pre-selection only?
    No – however only the best show spots will be allocated to those who have applied to be part of the RollHard Village.

When is the show?
    Sunday 14th August 2016
    10:00 - 17:00

Where is the show?
    Cressing Temple Barns, Witham Rd, Braintree, Essex, CM77 8PD

Media enquiries:
    If you are a photographer/videographer interested in covering any of our events we would love to hear from you. If you have an interest in being part of the RollHard media team, just email events@rollhard.co.uk, explaining your background and linking us to your work. Media passes will be provided.

Trade enquiries:
    If you are interested in trading at Cressing please email us at events@rollhard.co.uk

Watch the promo video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lPdyvz8rA

Rollhard brings together all things automotive. We are a global community of likeminded car enthusiasts with a shared passion for classic, retro and modified cars. We sell automotive inspired clothing and run events across the year.
Working...
X