Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on these wheels - MORE CW-33

Hey guys, first time, long time.

Please excuse me if this is unnecessary or in the wrong section but I'm looking to upgrade to my first set of real wheels. A guy on another forum I'm on has these for sale for $1100 but I haven't been able to find much info on them. Right now they are 18x9.5 +46 5x120.65. Correct bolt pattern but not offset so I would have to buy new barrels and lips. The current lips have curb rash on them? Any reason why I wouldn't be able to sand that out and polish? Am I going to run into any other problems? Thanks for all the help!

Damn. Just found this thread

Sorry guys.

Comment

Be watching out for this truck, since turning the wheel of fortune awards prizes like free jewels. The primary turn is free, so there is no disadvantage. On the off chance that you land on the bonanza https://generatortool.online/hay-day/ , you get another free turn. Else, you will win the prize that you land on, and extra twists will cost one jewel each. On the off chance that you don't turn the Wheel of Fortune, the truck will inevitably leave, and you should stand by until the following day. Free Diamonds Mystery Boxes in Hay Day

Comment

Working...
      X