Slammed B6 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slammed B6 Avant

A few months back i was looking for a good clean E30 with no cracks in the dash LOL i now most E30 guys out there are probably thinking good look finding a Dash with no crack in a E30. Well the first two i had I got for what i thought was a reasonable price about 1,200 dollars with around 110,000 miles with the body looking okay maybe a some clear coat fades here and there but nothing to bad. 7 years later, now they going for what i thought was a a joke 5-6 thousand dollars around 190,000 thousand miles on them and the body with rust holes in all the bad places.

Then my dad called me while i was at work told me about a Audi Avant Quattro he was looking at a local dealership and the price was decent because of the interior at about 190,000 miles on it for about 4,900 dollars. So i went to check the car out and had about 6,000 to spend hoped in the drive set and just fell in love with the B6 Series. I had my doughts from the beginning. I knew the inside and outs on a M20 and knew nothing about the Audis 1.8t motors.

Went for a test drive I had a smile on my face the whole time Driving threw the canyon loved the way AWD griped thru the corners, not a race car suspension but with a few modes it would tighten up everything. got back to the dealship and almost walk away from the car when i was trying to negotiate the price. They wanted 4,900 i said i would buy it if they toke 3,900 the lady and my dad both looked at me as if i was crazy. I went around point out all the reason why and well my dad decision came around quick as well. The car was missing parts front the engine bay, trim around the car, a rear wiper. and simple easy to fix electrical issues and other things here or there. The lady looked at my like okay this kid new his shit well she said "deal" went to the bank took out a cashiers check and sign some papers works and Drove it home with smile.

Below are picture of my past E30 project and what my Avant looks like as of now.
    Enjoy,
    Luis Frank Vazquez
    Attached Files
Working...
X