• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whiskerz View Post
    Damn this is sweet!
    Thanks!

Originally posted by hkz286 View Post
    Ah, no they are perfect. I honestly thing dished/lipped wheels are overdone. Your car stands out because the proportions are nice and the angular style of the wheels, matches the cars lines quite well

I think if you chose a dished wheel like a Work Meister S2 or equivalent, they wouldn't suit it quiet as well
    I agree that if the car is static, and can't run fitment like an M3, or something with big lips to begin with, then a Monoblock is the best look.

Maybe it's just beacuse I come from VWs, and I absolutely love lips on a car.

But, we'll see! Here's another photo from the show.

Comment

So...

Prior Design Widebody has been ordered. Should arrive end of the month or so, which means the car should go under the knife sometime in September.

Should take about 4~ weeks for paint/install and everything, and then another 4 - 6 weeks after that for the wheels to arrive after we take final measurements!

Comment

Widebody has been shipped!

Comment

Great! PD makes awesome kits
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            Great! PD makes awesome kits
            I'm hoping the fitment is good, and doesn't require too much modification for it to be perfect!

Comment

Are those taillights oem? They look fantastic. (So does everything else, btw.)

Comment

Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
                Are those taillights oem? They look fantastic. (So does everything else, btw.)
                Taillights are made by DEPO. But, they're an exact replica of the OEM Facelift Tails.

I would've gotten the OEM FL Tails, but it's a lot more than just buying the tails and slapping them in. You've got to change a few modules to get them to work, and that was more than I'd like to do.

These only cost like $200 USD or something along those lines. Plug and play, and they look awesome.

DEPO's also a great brand too, used their stuff in the past without any issues also.

Comment

Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
                    Taillights are made by DEPO. But, they're an exact replica of the OEM Facelift Tails.

I would've gotten the OEM FL Tails, but it's a lot more than just buying the tails and slapping them in. You've got to change a few modules to get them to work, and that was more than I'd like to do.

These only cost like $200 USD or something along those lines. Plug and play, and they look awesome.

DEPO's also a great brand too, used their stuff in the past without any issues also.
                    Nice! DEPO is definitely a respected brand, and $200 for a part that looks that amazing is a steal. Can't wait to see the next iteration of this build!

Comment

nice car!
                      C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                        Nice car
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
                        Nice! DEPO is definitely a respected brand, and $200 for a part that looks that amazing is a steal. Can't wait to see the next iteration of this build!
                        Yep! Hopefully soon. Widebody arrives tomorrow I believe. Will need to schedule in when I want the car to go in for the install and everything.

Eurocharged is coming to Hong Kong ,and offering custom tunes at the end of September, and i've love to hop on that to get a more refined tune and what-not.

So, might have to do the install after the custom tune is finished.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                        nice car!
                        Thanks bud!

Comment

So...

Figured i'd give the car a bit of an update.

I was going to sell the car for an F80 M3, had two sales lined up, and then they fell through. Decided to keep the car instead, and then I ordered a Prior Design Black Series Conversion for the PreFL Sedan.

It's arrived already, but, in the mean-time, I've made some changes that can't be seen.

1) I added some Dynamat Hoodliner on the underside of my hood. Figured with the engine heat, it's best to maybe keep some of that heat away from the CF too.

2) Installed Spoon Rigid Collars for the Front/Rear. Subframe fix. Not sure if it really did a whole lot, but, I got them for a good price. Subframe Fixes worked quite well on my VWs before, so, that's that.

3) Installed a MBTruthNorth Front Strut Bar!

4) Installed the Racing Mishimoto Thermostat and also did a coolant flush!

5) Installed DEPO Facelift Taillights.

6) Installed ThinkWare F750 Front/Rear Car Camera

7) Added additional 5-Gallon Air Tank in the Trunk!

8) Replaced 2x Rear 02 Sensors

Car is currently at the shop on a hoist. Had the VB/TCU sent to Eurocharged to get that modified, just like the Weistec one.

Will also be getting the car dyno tuned this upcoming weekend, Jerry from EC is making a stop in Hong Kong!

After the tuning, the car is going into the body-shop for the Wide Body! Will test-fit for perfect wheel fitment, and then will order my new wheels! ETA everything looking to be finished around sometime end of November/Early December! Long way, but, well worth it!

Paint/install will take about 1-Month, and then 4-6 Weeks to order wheels after!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X