Getting into Photographyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into Photographyy

Well, after watching a load of krispyk and mikek media, I am more interested in filming cars than modifying them. Anyone want to give me a rundown on basic photography? Camera wise? Any help would be appreciated.
    Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

okay *cries*
    Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

This website might come in handy to you

Comment

Originally posted by JJ. View Post
        This website might come in handy to you

http://learntoshootcars.com

Thanks jj.

Build Thread:

Comment

I don't know anything about video - my DSLR is so old it doesn't shoot vid. With that being said, there's only one way to get into it. Just start doing it.

Oh, as a person that knows very little about video I'd probably grab a 5d II, lens with IS (image stabilization) and go from there. Good luck.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

I shoot on Canon, and even now the lower level cameras are good. Start with a body that doesn't cost much and invest in glass first. Glass will last much longer than the tech in a camera body.
            Your Car, Your Story, only on COMBUSTION CHAMBER!
            https://www.youtube.com/c/combustionchamber

Comment

it's absolutely true, have to keep the camera remain stable. I used to watch several videos and it's very hard to see because the camera shakes all the time

Comment

If you want create something really professional, you obviously need professional equipment. Better use Canon or Nikon.

Comment

everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place omegle chat room
                  Last edited by philiphud1971; 11-02-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

I recently just got a Nikon D3100, with a DX AFS Nikkor 18-55mm lens. I'm fairly new to photography, I've never held or used a DSLR, I went to shoot with some friends yesterday and I just felt really stupid because I didn't know what to do at all. I own lightroom and photoshop and I don't know where to get started. Any help?

This is my inspiration and I want to take pics like this.

Comment

Originally posted by baiselmareo6 View Post
                      I recently just got a Nikon D3100, with a DX AFS Nikkor 18-55mm lens. I'm fairly new to photography, I've never held or used a DSLR, I went to shoot with some friends yesterday and I just felt really stupid because I didn't know what to do at all. I own lightroom and photoshop and I don't know where to get started. Any help?

This is my inspiration and I want to take pics like this.
                      This guide has helped me A LOT. I hope it will help you to.

Comment

Working...
                      X